Saturday, October 16, 2004

Lobbying for Justice

...

(letter sent by regular post mail, today)

October 16, 2004

To: Lisa Moody, Governor Rell, and/or Staff

State Capitol
210 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, Connecticut 06106

From: Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

Subject: In need of Justice for having exposed corruption

I lodged complaints against a judge, a court, and police officers for doing little to help downtown Connecticut property and business owners. For this I was harassed by police, threatened with retaliation by a prosecutor, and had close calls for having proposed laws to State Senator Tony Guglielmo and former Representative Mordasky and for what I wrote in newspapers. Please help as the law and the Constitution should apply in Connecticut.

Should someone that complains about drug dealing and crime be put in prison to shut him/her up, not the criminals committing crimes?

The judge I complained and tried to have removed LATER retaliated by sending me to prison for having to defend myself on my own property when I was attacked at night during a robbery attempt.


Police reports and my assailants testimony in court bare that out.

Yet, only I was punished and sent to prison, the victim.

Judge Jonathan Kaplan is now allegedly retaliating against another citizen for lodging complaints and complaining, Chris Kennedy of Ellington, CT.

I invested 100’s of thousands of dollars and years of my life, renovating distressed downtown property, improved the quality of life for all around me, and lived an honest productive life.

Why is my life now ruined and why was I sent to prison when downtown drug dealers and other criminals aren’t as they are useful to police and the courts for maximizing fines and taking property and assets from those that have them?

I exposed illegal behavior of cops and in the courts, I went to prison.


That is just plain wrong.

Please have my allegations looked into and an investigation done.

I shouldn’t suffer the rest of my life for my false arrest and imprisonment.

I should get justice, the criminals should be punished, and my record should be wiped clean so at least I can get a job.

Please ask the Attorney General and the U.S. Attorney to at least give a quick read to my trial transcripts as it will prove my innocence and that I was retaliated upon for being outspoken, complaining, and for proposing legislation that directed police powers and oversees the judicial system to make sure it is operating in the public’s best interest.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083


Cell xxx-xxx-xxxx (snipped)

P.S. the docket # is: CR01-0074672 at Rockville Court. More information can be found on the web at: http://www.freespeech.com/archives/001440.html

My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *

Please call the Governor's Office and ask is there is justice in Korruptikut

(860) 566-4840

* * * *

More links and information


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats