Monday, December 20, 2004

LAW AS A SCIENCE: TOWARD A THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK

FORWARD

I am placing my views on the nature of a new legal system here only because people will want to know "where I am coming from"; and perhaps to supply a point of departure for those who aren't accustomed to addressing the problems of the legal system. For their participation is precisely what is needed, the present system suffering so heavily from inbreeding of thought and ideology.

I view my contribution mainly as an activist and facilitator seeking a sufficient consensus to get the project off the ground. Accordingly, there is no attempt here to draw a unified picture of what such a system would look like. Rather, presented is a smorgasbord of ideas obtained at different times and places primarily from my dealings with the criminal justice system over the past three years and from the many faculty and students who have been so kind to share their thoughts with me in my trips around the University of Florida campus. More

The above is good reading, regarding our Legal System.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats