Monday, January 17, 2005

The Continuing Kennedy Saga

...


No, I’m not talking about the Kennedy clan you might all know well. I’m talking about Christopher Kennedy of Ellington, Connecitut.

Can Whistleblowers and those that attempt to lodge complaints against judges, prosecutors, and police officers suffer arrest, loss of family, possessions, their job, freedom, and in too many cases inappropriately and illegally be incarcerated.

Email sent to me today:

Cksubs@aol.com (Chris Kennedy's email address)
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:50:40 EST
Subject: Re:

To:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com , Kylene.Fredrick@cga.ct.gov

The Appellate court dismissed two appeals on restraining orders granted by judge Kaplan and by Judge Klaczak Last Week. This appeal was heard "En Banc" which means by the full court, all 9 justices. Corruption continues at the highest level in Connecticut and no one has the power to stop it.

This means Judge Kaplan:
- Can condemn a person's ethical background.
- that parenting is not a god given right
- Ex parte Communication is acceptable
- State Statutes, practice book and supreme court rules can be ignored
- Restraining orders do not require abuse
- Can tell State Prosecutors how to handle cases and who to arrest
- can remove your children after stating they have nothing to do with this case and are not in any harm.
- Judges can collude and conspire against whistle blowers......etc.

Judge Klaczak can remove your children for filing a complaint against judge Kaplan

By the very caselaw the appellate court referenced, a case cannot be dismissed if there is ongoing legal action, if constitutionality is challenged or if there is abuse of justice.

I challenged the constitutionality and abuse of power by Kaplan and Klaczak and I go infront of the appellate court on January 20, in three days.

THE NOTICE FOR DISMISSING THE CASES BOTH REFRENCE JUDGE JONATHAN KAPLAN, NOT JUDGE LAWRENCE KLACZAK.

On the Day of Martin Luther King, I cannot believe Connecticut allows such corruption to continue. Civil disobedience and public protesting is our only avenue.

Chris Kennedy
Ellinton CT 06029
860-871-8538

* * * *
(email sent to State Sen Kissel's, of Enfield, CT, aid Kylene and to Chris Kennedy):

In a message dated 1/15/2005 8:27:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, stevengerickson@yahoo.com writes:
Thank you.

Sorry, for my incorrect way of addressing you.

I think Judge Jonathan Kaplan should be investigated federally and should be doing time.

Citizens should not fear speaking out in newspapers and in lodging complaints against officials that act illegally. How fair is that?

Liaisons from the Connecticut State Police and judiciary tell legislators whether they can or can't legislate.

Chris Kennedy lost all contact with his kids and has unnecessarily been arrested, and may face prison, if Kaplan has his way.

Don Christmas of Enfield, CT, complained about the judicial system and police officers and he was attacked on his property by a police officer's 16 year old girlfriend. She was given immunity to prosecute Donny and Donny faced a year and a half in prison no deals, and nearly lost his rental properties and seeing the birth of his 2nd child.

I tried to have Kaplan removed for bias, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police, and threatened to sue for violation of my civil rights, I then lost $500,000 in rental property, my daughter dog, and the sum total of my life's work.

I'm beginning to think the justice system in run like the Mafia, especially in Connecticut.

I did nothing wrong coming home from a double shift of work to my dark driveway. I had been terrorized for weeks by a police informant that told my tenants he was going to kill me and left voicemails saying the same thing. He beat me while threatening my life. I ended the assault on me with pepperspray. The follow up police report calls me the victim.

He was given immunity to prosecute me. The judge, prosecutor, and police officer knew I was attacked on my property after being stalked and terrorized for weeks and were fine with knowing I lost my home, family, dog, credit, property and freedom- the sum total of my life.

Is this how it should be in America?

Thank you for responding and is there anything that can be done to remedy my situation and for others suffering after having blown the whistle on corruption?

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

cell [snipped]

* * * *

"Fredrick, Kylene" wrote:

Dear Mr. Erickson,

Below is the email that we received from the Judicial Department'slegislative staff.

I hope this information serves as helpful to you:Hi Kylene, I hope you're having a good day. I took a look at the e-mail from Mr.Erickson. I can't speak for the Judicial Review Council, but I can tell you that theinformation that Mr. Erickson wrote is incorrect.

CGS 51-51k sets forth the membership.

The JRC consists of judges, attorneys, and individuals who areneither judges or attorneys.

Subsequent sections also set forth theirprocedures when investigating complaints. The only other thing that I can suggest is that a member of the public cancertainly testify in opposition to a judge at his or her next re-appointmenthearing before the Judiciary Committee.

In the case of Judge Kaplan, thiswould be in 2010, as he was just re-appointed in 2002.

I hope this info is helpful to you. Take care, Stephen

-----Original Message-----From: Fredrick, Kylene [mailto:Kylene.Fredrick@cga.ct.gov]

Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 2:13 PMTo: 'stephen.ment@jud.state.ct.us'

Subject: FW: The Justice System in Connecticut, and a plea to removea judge

Hello Stephen, Below is the latest email the Senator received from his constituent,
Mr. Steven Erickson.

Kylene

-----Original Message

-----From: Steven Erickson [mailto:stevengerickson@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 10:58 AM

To: Kylene.Fredrick@cga.ct.gov; christopher.kennedy@pw.utc.com

Subject: RE: The Justice System in Connecticut, and a plea to removea judge

Mr. Kylene, Thank you for getting back to me.

I tried complaining to the judicial review board about Judge Jonathan Kaplan.

They refused to investigate and conduct a hearing. The trialtranscripts are a smoking gun of abuse of the system and the US Constitution.

The Judicial Review Council is made up of a judge or judges that Ifeel protect their own.

Christopher Kennedy has also lodged a complaint against Judge Kaplanand I'm sending him a copy of your email.

What is alarming about complaining about a judge, prosecutor, and/ora judge in Connecticut is that it can result in arrests, prison time, lossof family, friends, job, home, credit, retirement, and the sum total ofone's life.

There are a growing number of Americans in Connecticut are afraid to test Free Speech and in daring to complain about criminal activities and abuse of the system regarding police and members of the judiciary.

Are THEY not subject to the same laws WE are?

These are alarming facts, if Connecticut is being run in any semblance of a Democratic Republic style.

I've been railroaded and ruined testing the 1st Amendment complaining my 14th Amendment and other rights have been violated.

Whistleblowers and those speaking out about corrupt Connecticutofficials are officially targeted, investigated, threatened, and harshly ground up and down, through the system.

Please help me and others that have had their lives ground to a pulp.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

Cell [snipped]

Kylene FredrickLegislative Aide to State Senator John A. Kissel
Senate Republican Office(860) 240-0531

* * * *
Courts aren’t set up for admitting to making mistakes, nor correcting them

Whose side are lawyers really on?

Dr. Martin Luther King and his arrest photo

The Symptoms of an Out of Control Legal System
(be prepared to spot your underwear if you’re law enforcement or court worker)

Anatomy of the Downfall of the United States of America

Niggers and Second Class Citizens

Are there unnamed factions in the US, similar to the KKK?

A Too Common Injustice Scenario

Are U.S. Courts still racist, but now just a little more slick about it?
(check out the disparity in sentencing and abuse of the process)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats