Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Have I gone too far?

...

January 26, 2005, 2:06 PM EST:

I have violated too many unwritten rules of common sense.

Each day I get up, is a good day.

For what I write here, and on FreeSpeech.com, may cause pain, suffering, and death on my part.

If I die, it won’t be of my own hand, nor my wish.

Paralyzed, blind, and even with cause to diminish my faculties, I will stand on the field alone, and give those I deem demonic forces against freedom and quality in the human expression, of what is the best in life, HELL ON EARTH.

Take me out, or shut up, and listen, I march to the beat of my own drum, and would rather die, fighting to the death, rather than giving up one inch.

You have been warned.

-Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas (Vee King AAHS, n. a Lithuania word for Viking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats