Thursday, March 03, 2005

Freeze Frame

below is a cut and paste of the stats from FreeSpeech.com:

Total
869,464

Average Per Day
3,621

Average Visit Length
0:33

Last Hour
39

Today
1,698

This Week
25,350

PAGE VIEWS

Total
1,240,857

Average Per Day
4,739

Average Per Visit
1.3

Last Hour
46

Today
2,290

This Week
33,175

* * * *

It is now about 3:40PM EST. It is normal to get about 175 to 300 hits an hour, with page hits being a higher number this time of day.

I called U.S. Rep Shays aids in Connecticut and in Washington, DC. I emailed the CT Gov, Lt. Gov., and some state reps and State Senators, and the Atty Gen. of Connecticut.

FreeSpeech.com seemed to freeze up and so did my email after having attempted to email the Attorney General of Connecticut. The post below this one, was locked up on FreeSpeech.com and I tried to work on the one below and couldn’t.

Computers can be funky, and connections can also be, but when certain things happen only when I post some of the most damning accusations against powerful people, it might just be a little more than a coincidence.

Some important people have to worry what I’ll say and what I may or may not do. What I will do, will be legal and using their system to route out the pieces of shit that need to be taken out, arrested, and thrown in some dark dungeon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats