Thursday, March 03, 2005

Getting Involved in the Legislative Process and/or Complaining about Officials

can be detrimental to your quality of life, credit, retirement, your family, and in extreme cases may cost you your life, even in America.


Steven G. Erickson Posted by Hello
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083-0730

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *

Christopher Kennedy (post), Ellington, Connecticut, complained about Judge Jonathan Kaplan (post) and Chris is now facing 10 years in prison for having an argument in front of his kids, Risk of Injury to a Minor is a class C felony, and the maximum sentence for a Class C felony is 10 years. Chris’ wife was given immunity after having stabbed Chris, allegedly in order to prosecute Chris for complaining about an official that considers himself a God.

Donald Christmas (post) of Enfield, CT, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials and complained about police officers and the courts not serving landlords. A police officer’s 16 year old girlfriend was given immunity after attacking Donny on his property, to prosecute Donny for being slapped in the back of his head and yelled at. Donny faced prison, no deals.

Donny claims to be continually harassed by police, followed around, and has lost 3 jobs because police officers go to Donny’s bosses asking that they fire Donny.

Mark Gaines (post), also of Enfield, CT, complained about police officers and their tactics, has suffered at work due to harassment, and is harrassed often by police, and when he needs police service, he claims it is denied to him because of his occupation, a landlord.

I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials and complained about police and the courts being unfair based on your location and occupation, in newspapers. I lost everything, was thrown in prison, and forced to leave Connecticut or face more prison.

A police informant was given immunity to harass me and attack me.

I didn’t leave Connecticut, when Stafford Officers and Connecticut State Troopers told me to, and they gave another individual immunity to harass me, my 14 year old daughter (sexual taunts and threats of violence were made against her), attack, harass, attempt to extort $30,000 out of me to avoid a false accusation that would land me in prison, and intimidate me out of Connecticut. (Steven G. Erickson links)

The History of Abuse of Citizens arbitrarily caught up in the legal system

My letter to President Bush mailed weeks before I was abused by police and the courts, complaining that police and the courts are unfair, predicting my downfall.

* * * *

added March 3, 2005, 2:00 PM EST:

Email sent to:

attorney.general@po.state.ct.us, Anthony.Guglielmo@po.state.ct.us, John.A.Kissel@po.state.ct.us, Governor.Rell@po.state.ct.us, ltgovernor.sullivan@po.state.ct.us, Coleman@senatedems.state.ct.us, news@journalinquirer.com

From my email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Subject: An open letter to you posted on the Internet

To Whom It May Concern:
Government, for and by the people, should allow citizens, safely, to interact with it, and express their opinions, without fear of arrest, prison, and loss of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Proposing legislation to elected officials regarding holding police and court personnel, including judges, accountable for their behaviors, actions, and to make sure they obey the law, and to make sure police and the courts serve all citizens and to ensure they are equally protected and served, should not result in that citizen being threatened and officially harassed, arrested, imprisoned, taken away from his/her family, job, home, to lose everything he/she has ever worked for in his/her life. I am asking that my situation, that of other individuals, and the court system and law enforcement practices, be investigated and righted, to remedy past injustices and to ensure that the deplorable acts and behavior of officials does not continue, wholesale, into the future.

I’m asking that my case, that of Christopher Kennedy (Ellington CT), Donald Christmas (Enfield CT), Mark Gaines (Enfield CT), Jeffrey Yeaw, William Mulready, and others be looked into for judicial misconduct and Unconstitutional behavior of officials. Please look into the blatant misconduct of judges, Jonathan Kaplan, Graziano, Klazack, Scheinblume, and others.

Please have former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Spada investigated for rigging my trial in collusion with Judge Jonathan Kaplan, and for jury tampering, to getting me convicted for trying to have Kaplan fired, and for pissing off Arthur L. Spada, for proposing Civilian Oversight of Police and other laws as my activities regarding proposing laws were reported directly to Spada, through police and judicial liaisons that oversee and direct elected officials as to what law they are allowed to propose and possibly even how they should vote regarding pending legislation. The complaints that I lodged against Connecticut State Police to Governor Rowland’s office were allegedly forwarded to Arthur L. Spada each time I made a complaint, pissing him off, according to Rowland’s, and currently Governor Rell’s aid, Carol Amino.

From my conversations with Carol Amino and other Rowland aids/staff, I believe Rowland and Spada were personally aware of my activities, of what I wrote in newspapers critical of them and of corruption, laws I proposed to elected officials, and acted together to silence me, throw me in prison, and out of Connecticut.

Regardless of their high positions, their numbers, or whom they know or are connected with, criminals should be investigated and punished when found guilty under proper legal procedures, that includes Officials that are criminals.

I believe I should be pardoned, and that Governor Rowland, State Police Commissioner Spada, and Judge Jonathan Kaplan should be arrested for crimes against the state, violations of our Constitutional law, and if found guilty, sentenced to the maximum amount of prison time. That also goes for other police officers, judges, and prosecutors also found violating state laws, the Constitution, and for retaliating against citizens for making complaints and trying to make the system best serve the public, not just rip us off.

Sincerely,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083-0730

Member of the Get Justice Coalition

P.S. I am posting this letter to you on FreeSpeech (dot) com in the ‘Read More’ section of the post containing my picture, posted 5 AM EST, 3-3-05.

(click on envelope below this post to email the above post to a friend)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to be taken serious why would you show a picture of yourself at a bar beer in hand red nose rosy cheeks and a double chin you look like an alcoholic. Who would take you serious? Is this how you want people to view you?

Friday, July 22, 2005 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

So what.

I carry not even a box cutter on me and am not advocating anarchy and revolution and might have done more to bring Connecticut corrupt officials to watch their backs in fear of justice and the system actually working as it was designed than any other idividual or "legitimate" journalist.

I have never been busted for DUI and there aren't ever any illegal drugs in my system, ever.

Those that have been the best writers and bangers on typewriters exposing the truth have been known to live life on the edge.

A couple of beers and a love for good food does put a smile on my face and I don't care who objects.

Friday, July 22, 2005 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve is drinking stout, it appears.

If you knew the story of Chris
Kennedy, the drinking of Guiness
would put Steve in the catagory
with Chris of being Irish, and therefore is an IRA terrorist
according to Judge Kaplan.

(Think Monty Python and the Search
for the Holy Grail.)

I'm Irish, and have been falsely
accused of terrorism in this state,
as well. What a coincidence. And
I'm a Catholic, as well. I might
as well be wearing "colors."

Try to think a little more clearly
about the issue of substance abuse.

That cop who murdered his wife, himself, and attempted to murder
his wife's lawyer in Middletown
spent something like $90,000.00
on gambling in a year, correct???

Where did he get the money from?

Isn't it obvious these cops sell
the illegal drugs they capture in
some way? Or get a kickback?

Violence anyone?

Doesn't the gambling, murdering cop
story give you a different picture
of terrorism in Connecticut, than
jolly-looking Steve, here in his dorky tie and a glass of stout?

He hardly looks like any kind of
a threat to me. He looks quite like
an All-American Guy.

Yet didn't the State bust Steve because he tried to get the druggies sent out of town,... Because they
were undoing his hard work?

Don't you wonder why Steve got
busted instead of the druggies,
or does the Middletown-murdering-
gambling-cop, who got the money
from SOMEWHERE give you a better
picture of who is a threat?

Get Real. This is Corrupticut.

Anyone who isn't immorally bound
and is not a scumbag does not
belong in this State.

Think about it: DCF kidnaps kids
so they can abuse them in their own
terms in the children's jail.

And they call this a "service."

When you look at Steve's picture
think of who is really a terrorist.

It's the State employees.

Anyone who walks into a Connecticut courtroom for *any* reason, is about 70% likely to be one day bound in metal. And there is little incentive to release you ever.

Think about it. There are no jobs in this State. There are only the jails and the jailers.

And would you like to know MORE about the mentality of State employees? It isn't just Johnny Handout and his children robbing the State warehouses.

The State employees arrange the
exchange of State goodies with AOL
Instant Messsaging, so there is no
record of the deal.

It's like a cult mentality. All they talk about is STUFF they can get, and how do they do it?

Processing people.

They job is to make Human Hamburger.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 4:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well someone is quite the wind bag here!

Maybe someone should really review Steve's story on what happened in CT? If Steve is so innocent as he would all have us believe then why would he hide the can of mace he used on the assailant in the freezer??? Maybe Steve is not telling the whole truth. There is a saying if you say it often enough you start to believe it. Steve is not 100% guilt free as he would all have you believe. I would also put him in the same catagory as being a scammer taking advantage of people. I wonder if Steve sleeps soundly at night I do believe what comes around goes around and Steve is still due more in the end, and I am eagerly waiting.

Monday, August 08, 2005 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

I'm not afraid to state my name.

No one is 100% innocent.

But, there is no reason I should have been a target of police.

I didn't like crack cocaine and heroin being sold on and near my property.

The Connecticut State Police, DID want drugs being sold and DID want crimes being committed.

Their 'informants' were useful in taking down myself, 2 bar owners that didn't eat lunch with the Stafford Springs CT selectman everyday. Those that locate to Connecticut to buy a small business or investment properties are the targets of a shake down and losing their property if they challenge the Good Ole Boy Network,
try googling "Good Ole Boy Network" and see what comes out.

I assume the anonymous commenter above is probably Attorney Michael H. Agranoff. Mike if you didn't sell me out, weren't so lazy, had a clue, and weren't such an crappy lawyer, I would have never been convicted of having to defend myself against an attacker who openly threatened my life and kept coming after me all the way up until the kangaroo trial was held.

I bunch of YOU criminals will go down.

Your lying and backroom deal days will soon be over and I'll be after you until my last breath. I will do nothing illegal, unlike you lying assholes.

I have been spouting off before and after I went down on an excuse to shut me up.

I fear nothing assholes such as you, Attorney Michael H. Agranoff.

-Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Sola_aqui said...

What it all comes down to is that Connecticut needs to clean house when it comes to state employees. I know where you are coming from because even though my circumstances were not exactly like yours I was a victim of a hate crime in Connecticut in 2005. I did not report it because I didn't know who I could trust. I'm speaking from personal experience when I say that there are corrupt employees in many,many offices in Connecticut. The government is spending so much money on a war when they should be fixing the problems at home.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats