Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Praise Jeb Bush, Florida's Republican Governor


Postal receipts Posted by Hello

A letter I mailed out yesterday to Jeb Bush:

Governor Jeb Bush850 / 488-4441850 / 487-0801 (fax)Executive Office of the Governor400 S. Monroe StreetThe CapitolTallahassee, Florida 32399-0001

Dear Jeb Bush or to whom it may concern:

I’m seeking asylum in America, Florida, and need your help. I’m writing you because I admire you and what you are doing for Florida. To think of crime victims being, legally, able to defend themselves against criminals has 100% of my support. I saw on CNN that you support this. I’m seeking justice and the ability to live out my life in America, as a free American, please look into my situation and do something if you can.

I complained about crack cocaine and heroin being sold off my Stafford Springs, Connecticut lawn. Connecticut State Police officers were threatening me when I demanded something be done.

I then proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials, Republican State Senator Anthony Guglielmo and former Democrat State Representative Mordasky. Mordasky’s aid told me to sell my rental properties and leave Connecticut before Connecticut State Police retaliated against me for complaining about police doing little for downtown business home owners in regards to crime and the drug problem, printed in newspapers, and for having proposed legislation directing police to combat the problems to local elected officials.

Republican US Congressman Simmons wrote to Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal asking him to read my trial transcripts and look into illegal behavior of judges and top Connecticut State Police brass. Blumenthal won’t even give the US Congressman the time of day to return phone calls and letters written in my behalf.

I believe Blumenthal is in the process of suing the Bush Administration over the ‘no child left behind act.’

That says volumes about Connecticut and its officials.

I was attacked on my property by a drug using, alcoholic, violent career criminal, and that had been stalking and terrorizing me with Connecticut State Police knowledge and/or prodding. The criminal was given immunity for threatening my life, trying to rob me, stalking me, and beating me, causing injuries, for having defended myself using pepper spray, to maliciously prosecute me and railroad me to prison.

With no record, I was sentenced to a year in prison, 3 years probation for Assault 3rd, which can be loud yelling, and Breach of Peace, which has to be in public, and I was beaten in my own dark driveway and the attack happened as a result of my assailant ambushing me after hiding in my bushes.

My daughter is a national honor society student. We have lost contact because of my going to prison. I lost the contracting business in which I had 4 yellow page ads for, my home, rental properties, my dog, contact with some of my family, my friends (was forced to leave Connecticut, but still have a mailing address there), credit, retirement, health insurance and the sum total of my life’s work for being a vocal CRIME VICTIM.

I fear further retaliation and prison time for having tested the 1st Amendment complaining my 14th Amendment rights have been violated.

I had dreamed of becoming a police officer or game warden, and because I was savagely attacked I can’t now own firearms or follow my dreams. I can’t leave the area, nor get a decent job with a criminal record that I should not have.

Please help me get pardoned and live in an honorable state, your state. My sister, her husband, their 3 kids, and my mother and step father all enjoy living in Florida and having you as Governor.

Please help me to live out my life as a FREE AMERICAN in Florida.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Open Letter to Chief Justice William J. Sullivan of Connecticut
(This letter was included in with the letter to Jeb Bush)

* * * *

My April 7, 2005, FreeSpeech.com post on Jeb Bush

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY TOLEDO!

I've read of some cases of gross injustice, but this about takes the cake! I've for sure made a mental note, "don't move to Connecticut."

Hopefully the second you're off probation you can find your way down to a saner state. From what I understand, the southern states in general are a lot more understanding of the concept of self-defense, so they probably wouldn't have any problems with you having a record once they knew what it was for...

Seems like the police were trying to shut you up but they should know that nothing like that will work! Don't they study human behavior?! Elsewhere on the Net I'm on an (unrelated) board that complains a lot about crooks and related badnesses in its industry; the bad guys have threatened to sue, DDOS-attacked it, harassed its more vocal members, etc...none of that works on the dedicated, it only makes the noise LOUDER!

Legal Sparrow

Law Talk

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

The whole system needs a major overhaul.

Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats