Saturday, May 28, 2005

Busted!


Oliver Stone Posted by Hello

Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone has been arrested for drink driving and possession of drugs.
Police said the 58-year-old film-maker was arrested on Friday night at a police checkpoint on Sunset Boulevard, in Beverly Hills, California.

Sergeant John Edmundson said drugs were found during a search of Mr Stone's Mercedes but did not specify what kind of drugs they were.

Mr Stone was released on $15,000 (£8,200) bail on Saturday morning.

The checkpoint was set up as part of a state-wide crackdown on drink driving during the Memorial Day weekend.

More from the BBC

* * * *

I admit I have been more than a little miffed at Oliver Stone after I saw his Doors movie. I feel he wasn’t fair nor accurate with his portrayal of James Douglass Morrison aka Jim Morrison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats