Sunday, May 08, 2005

Is a lame attorney angry with me for what I posted about him?


Is this an accurate lawyer stereotype? Posted by Hello


An email I received today regarding this case :


From :
ATTYMIKEA@aol.com
Sent :
Sunday, May 8, 2005 11:28 AM
To :
trvl@hotmail.com
Subject :
Atty. Mike Agranoff






Steve - You are a coward.

What is your address, and place of employment, so that you can be served with a lawsuit?

Atty. Mike Agranoff

* * * *

Attorney Michael H. Agranoff's website

* * * *

My answer posted on FreeSpeech.com

* * * *

What could he be angry about:

A December 3, 2003, an open letter to Agranoff


Connecticut Chief Justice William J. Sullivan Posted by Hello

Open Letter to Chief Justice William J. Sullivan of Connecticut
(April 26, 2005)

The Futility of lodging complaints against lawyers
The documents showing that Attorney Michael H. Agranoff didn’t do a thing to be able to charge $17,000 which should have been an easy win. (January 26, 2005)

The Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas Office, Contact Information, and Favorite Links

What is prison really like?

* * * *


From :
Steve Erickson
Sent :
Monday, May 9, 2005 1:11 PM
To :
ATTYMIKEA@aol.com, trvl@hotmail.com
Subject :
RE: Atty. Mike Agranoff






Inbox
>From: ATTYMIKEA@aol.com>To: trvl@hotmail.com>Subject: Atty. Mike Agranoff>Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 07:28:20 EDT>>Steve ->> You are a coward.>> What is your address, and place of employment, so that you can be>served with a lawsuit?>>> Atty. Mike Agranoff

Dear soon to be non-Attorney Michael H. Agranoff,

Sue away, I’d love to face you in court where I can speak and ask YOU questions.

I predict you’ll be the big time loser and hopefully be investigated and face serious prison time for your crimes.

Would you like to debate me, live, on my radio show, as I intend to make schiester lawyers a topic of one of my shows?

I would like to prove you a liar, incompetent, a thief, and willingness to act in a conspiracy to hide your inappropriate behavior with a young female client and other misconduct and crimes, your ethical and financial misconduct, your willingness to obstruct justice, you as ineffectual counsel, and what an absolute weasel you are in open court.

I could tell you padded my bill with as many hours as you could, wasted. Why are there hours billed for an “adjuster” when there was nothing to do with insurance? Why didn’t you call witnesses nor do anything to cast reasonable doubt or do anything in my defense except badger our only witness, out of scores, that you didn’t call, and you tried to send, the one we did have, home behind my back. That is, before I caught you, forcing you to call her.

Why did you come to me in prison as “my friend” saying there was no charge and then bill me hundreds of dollars for the 5 minutes you took to tell me that it could have been worse for me if you weren’t my lawyer and that I owed you another $12,000 when a stamp would have done for that message, you asshole!

It couldn’t have been any worse. I would not have been blocked from defending myself, if I defended myself, myself. I know I can out lawyer you, I’ve seen you in action.

You didn’t give me my legal file as required, didn’t appeal my case or file a reason why as required, you didn’t defend me and acted for the prosecution, you didn’t follow simple directions, and you and Judge Jonathan Kaplan blocked me from being able to defend myself and speak in my behalf because you wouldn’t or couldn’t.

You screwed up a simple closing on my properties, not aware of the amount I was owed at closing, and failed to take Somers sewer charges out of my name.

Try looking up any case where an American citizen is threatened, stalked, terrorized, threatened with death, ambushed from behind in the dark on their property, told to give up their money or die, beaten, and then they do just enough to defend themselves to have their attacker be given immunity to get the person with no criminal record the maximum prison time and penalties on bogus charges following a false arrest, the crime VICTIM.

You suck.

Have you ever heard of a crime victim getting jail time, ever, where the perpetrator of the crimes and cause of an incident isn’t punished?

You deprived my National Honor Society student, daughter, of a father and provider, and were an accessory to my losing my home, retirement, credit, investment properties, health insurance, job, my dog, and all that I had ever worked for in my life with your incompetence and your deviant behavior.

See you in court you sack of shit. Bring it on.

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

P.S. I’m posting this letter to you on the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats