Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Should Felons be allowed to vote?

...


Yes, they should, even while serving time in prison.

It would take one more weapon away from those that want a separate and unequal America.

Those that are living in Downtown Hell USA, need an even greater voice for fairness, not a smaller one.

Sending away citizens to prison as Felons should not be used as birth control and taking away voices of
America's Most Unwanted.

-Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas


The Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas Office, Contact Information, and Favorite Links

What is prison really like?

Can cops rape, rob, beat, and murder with immunity?

My 9-15-01 Letter to Bush
I owned 3 houses, had a small business, good relations with my daughter, a dog, credit, and a home address BEFORE the letter. Did Connecticut authorities railroad me to prison to shut me up?

A Father's plea just to be able to see his kids

Collage of Abuse in Connecticut

Men vs. Women, How Divorce Plays Out

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

click on white envelope below to email this post to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats