Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Should an immoral state be shut down?


Postal Receipt for Bush Letter 05-04-05 Posted by Hello
Click item to view full size


May 4, 2005

Dear Mr. President or to whom it may concern:

Subject: The lack of morals of Connecticut Authorities as they Shepherd the Court System into wrecking lives

I paid my bills on time, took care of my daughter and family, and invested in the American dream buying a home, fixing up rental properties from a boarded up condition, and having an American Small Business. That dream was a nightmare in Connecticut. Please help me and others that have been victims of abuse in Connecticut, and prevent more children and families suffering from immoral and out of control authorities in Connecticut.

The Attorney General, Richard Blumenthal, has ignored my calls and letters, and those coming from US Congressman Simmon’s office writing in my behalf, trying to get Blumenthal to investigate illegal and Unconstitutional behavior of Connecticut authorities in law enforcement and in the courts.

I believe Blumenthal is suing to keep Connecticut from having to abide by the “No child left behind act.”

What does that say?

I wrote in newspapers complaining that Connecticut State Police and the Connecticut courts are allowing criminal and drug activity to go on in downtown areas, for maximum revenue collection and property confiscation hurting downtown business and home owners. I tried to redress grievances to State Senator Anthony Guglielmo and former Representative Mordasky of Stafford Springs, Connecticut.

Representative Mordasky’s aid, Rose Marie, warned me to leave Connecticut, as a Connecticut State Police liaison told her that I would be severely retaliated against for what I wrote in newspapers and for proposing Civilian Oversight of Police, to force police to serve and protect citizens regardless of their occupation and geographic location, and to do something about downtown crime, heroin, and crack cocaine problems.

I was then attacked by a police informant that had been threatening my life in voicemails and threats made through my tenants in messages he gave them regarding beating and killing me. The known violent, drug using, alcoholic career criminal was given immunity to prosecute me for having to defend myself after being jumped and beaten from behind in my dark driveway after arriving home tired from a double shift of work.

With no record I lost all that I had ever worked for, contact with some family, my job, credit, home, retirement, health insurance, dog, and clean criminal record for having proposed laws to elected officials and spouting off about having my civil rights violated, printed in the letter to the editor sections of the Hartford Courant and Journal Inquirer.

The Judge I tried to have removed for bias for 2 years, Judge Jonathan Kaplan, AFTER, sat in judgment of me, sentencing me to a year in prison, 3 years probation, while knowing that a criminal was given immunity for trying to rob me, beating me, threatening, stalking, and terrorizing me before and after the incident where I was attacked on my property in the dark during a robbery attempt, to maliciously prosecute me after a False Arrest. Please have docket # CR01-0074672 and webpage:
http://www.freespeech.com/archives/001440.html reviewed to prosecute guilty parties, Judge Jonathan Kaplan and former Connecticut State Police Commissioner, Arthur L. Spada.

There are too many abuses in Connecticut’s courts just reported in newspapers to mention in this letter. Civil Rights are being violated daily as well as families and children unnecessarily suffering.

Christopher Kennedy lodged a complaint against a judge. He was then told in open court by Judge Jonathan Kaplan that he would lose contact with his 3 children due to his being Irish, that there is strife in Ireland, and that he must be unstable to have lodged a complaint against a judge. What!!!???

Donald Christmas of Enfield, also a landlord group member, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police, complained about civil rights violations to reporters, and also threatened to sue Connecticut and the Police for Civil Rights violations as did I. Donny was then arrested and facing a year and a half in prison when a police officer’s 16 year old prostitute girlfriend yelled at Donny and slapped him from behind on Donny’s property. The prostitute was given immunity to prosecute Donny. Police officers have also harassed and threatened Donny to leave his Connecticut home, causing him to lose 3 jobs when officers tell Donny’s bosses to fire him. What!!!???

I could go on and on with examples of illegal and unconstitutional behavior in Connecticut Courts and at the hands of Connecticut Law Enforcement.

George H. W. Bush signed ADA legislation into law after it passed in Congress in 1990. Connecticut Courts have been defiantly ignoring those laws since 1990 not having an ADA coordinator, posted ADA regulations, and forms that are required by law. That is just one example of Connecticut’s unwillingness to abide by federal and state laws, the US Constitution, and in refusing to act in the public’s best interest.

If the National Guard can be sent into Little Rock to ensure a single African American girl’s right to an equal education, maybe Connecticut’s Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches should be shut down, and the National Guard should be called into Connecticut to protect citizens from future abuses and to allow authorities to week through records of thousands and thousands abused in Connecticut, againt the Constitution and legislation passed by elected officials.

Please use an Executive order to correct the problems that are so impacting families and children in such a negative way in Connecticut.

Please pardon me as I have done nothing wrong pursuing the American Dream and the pursuit of happiness in Connecticut. Please look into others that have been abused by the courts in Connecticut to have their illegal court cases thrown out.

I was the first speaker at the CHRO, Connecticut Commission on Human Rights, April 14, 2005, at the Connecticut State Capitol. I got a standing ovation. Reviewing the minutes of that public meeting will reveal that State Employees lodging complaints about their employer, Connecticut, resulted in retaliation and abuses. Please have the text of that meeting reviewed for gross misconduct of Connecticut Officials, and criminals within the system, punished.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

Cell phone [snipped]


Email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *
My 9-15-01 Letter to Bush explaining how downtown small business and home owners suffer at the hands of police, the courts, and at the hands of criminals.
I was attacked on my property 10-11-01

My favorite links

Was exposing corruption to corrupt officials my downfall?

* * * *

An email to the New Haven, CT, office for the FBI
(which had to be mailed as their email didn't work)

Open Letter to Chief Justice William J. Sullivan of Connecticut

U.S. Courts and Law Enforcement are more about revenue collection than criminal correction
(an open letter to Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell and Connecticut Attorney General Blumenthal received this week, registered)

Are U.S. Courts still racist, but now just a little more slick about it?
What happens when an African American dates a White Woman in the 'White Section'? What happens when a bar owner doesn't know which official to bribe?

* * * *

Florida Republican Governor Jeb Bush

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

www.freespeech.com was getting 5000 to 10,000 hits a day for such terms as "Connecticut State Police misconduct", "Judicial Minsconduct", Arthur L. Spada, Connecticut State Police Commissioner, and Governor John G. Rowland.

There is too much to hide, so www.freespeech.com links to Steven G. Erickson posts no longer work.

Monday, October 27, 2008 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats