Thursday, June 30, 2005

30 years in prison for pissing off a judge?

To :
An email to me from Chris Kennedy:

"'Steve Erickson'" , "'reidcandi@earthlink.net'" , "'cksubs@aol.com'"
Subject :
RE: updates - In the news






Inbox
Steve,

I will be at the courthouse at 8:00 am tomorrow for processing and
John OBrien will be representing me unless I find a better attorney. I
think they will try to pick me up tonight.

You have my mobile number here are contact to call if I don't call you by
2pm tomorrow.

Brothers:
[4 names and numbers snipped]

================================================

I am requesting you immediate help,
A warrant was just issued for my arrest out of the Hartford Court.
I am being charges with purgery from a year and a half ago, March 18, 2004
for failing to included all the court cases on an application for a
restraining order.

My Bond is posted at $50,000 meaning unless I post it I
will be spending the next year in jail until trial.

I arranged to go to
court tomorrow morning 6am unless they decide to arrest me tonight. The
first arrest was for Custodial interference and bond set at $1000, only if I
failed to appear.

The second arrest was for Assault, Risk of injury to a
minor - a felony- and no bond was posted. I just started seeing Katie and
Brenna, my daughters, for the first time in 16 months with supervised
visits, 1 hour a week.

The arrest follows the Governor's request to investigate my complaints
against the state Prosecutor in my case in Enfield (Hartford County), Chris
Parakilas and the judges at Rockville.

Last week the court brought up my
attorney's motion to withdraw and removed him from the case. I just filed a
motion to dismiss the charges with copies of the transcript showing the
prosecutor lying to the judge and an appeal in each criminal case.

I would appreciate everyone calling every newspaper and media outlet and the
Governors office to get some remedy to this case. I have met with each one
and they are all well aware of my case and issues.

If you don't stand up
now, tomorrow will be too late.

Governor Rell: 860-566-4840
Attny Kevin Rasch, Gov. Legal Staff: 860-566-4840
LT Governor Sullivan: 860-524-7384
Congressman Simmons: 860-886-0139

Legislators
Hartford Prosecutor/Inspector who is arresting me, Inspector Steven Kumnick:
566-3190/ mobile 860-250-6805 I called him and arranged to meet him in the
AM, I suspect they will try to keep me in jail for the weekend at least

please forward.
-Chris

* * * *
* * * *

more information posted on FreeSpeech.com

* * * *
* * * *



Complaint Posted by Picasa


Complaint to Attorney Kevin Rasch of Governor Rell's Office Posted by Picasa


Complaint to Connecticut Chief State's Attorney Chris Morano Posted by Hello


Complaint to Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle Posted by Hello


Complaint to Dunbar Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Chris Kennedy was to face a $500,000 bond which meant he'd be in jail and lose his job, house, and everything he ever worked for.

If there was not attention brought to his case he would have been railroaded and serving decades in prison based on bogus charges.

Chris Kennedy was just trying to get Judge Jonathan Kaplan and Prosecutor Chris Parakilas punished for wrongdoing and they tried to bag Chris for pursuing justice.

Chris Kennedy is a good man.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats