Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Why shouldn’t judges, prosecutors, and defense lawyers party together?


Too many judges get caught up in their own egos and illegal behavior Posted by Hello

The above cartoon found here on the web


Why shouldn’t judges, prosecutors, and defense lawyers party together?

Well, if you expect them to be impartial and care about your case, not just collecting as much cash as possible and then selling you out in a sleazy backroom deal anyway.

Should money exchanges hands directly between judges and lawyers?

Should judges be able to RENT OUT Courtrooms?

This was or is posted at the Enfield Connecticut Superior Court:


ATTN: ATTORNEYS IGNATIUS “IGGY” MANISCALO IS RETIRING THE LAST DAY OF JULY 2005
WE’RE HAVING A “BON VOYAGE” CELEBRATION FOR HIM IN THE JURY ASSEMBLY ROOM ON
WEDNESDAY JULY 27th AT 12:30 PM UNTIL...? $12.00 PER PERSON SEE JUDGE SCHEINBLUM


A list and stories of some victims of the system

Testing the First Amendment in the US is Dangerous

Ethics and Rowlandgate

MEGALOMANIA IS OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD FOR JUDGES

Judges, Police, and lawyers in illegal collusion to screw over whistleblowers on corruption, police, judicial, and lawyer misconduct

Click on white envelope to email this post to a friend

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should civilians call cops lazy then expect those same police to go out of the way for them?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

When I lived in Vermont, police officers, my friends, asked me if I wanted to join their ranks.

I grew up in W. Massachusetts and I grew up with a mumber of guys that became cops and I got along with them there too, and thought of joining their ranks.

In Connecticut from 1994 I tried to help police by giving tips, politely asking for help, and doing all I counld to get them grants federally, etc.

The Connecticut State Police and the town of Stafford probably received many grants based on MY FOOTWORK.

I also asked what they needed for funding and equipment to better to be able whatever they were doing.

My thanks in Connecticut was being threatened on my own property by Connecticut State Police telling me to mind my own business, shut my mouth, and go back to Massachusetts.

Connecticut State Police officers encouraged drugs dealers and other criminals to suit cops needs. When the 'informants' were no longer needed for information, sex, and to do the dirty deeds a police officer wants done for a private agenday or vendetta.

So, I did start highly respectful of the Connecticut State Police and judiciary.

After being forced to lose my job, 3 rental properties, home, dog, daughter, credit, health insurance, and all that I had ever worked for based on police harassment, perjury, and continued harassment when I was in prison, and then told to leave Connecticut or get more prison, I am very pissed and disrespectful to an institution, Connecticut State Police, that as a group has no morals, no quality control, and as more people see their mode of operations, less and less respect- well deserved lack of respect.

Other States have good law men and women doing their jobs and the public good.

Connecticut has "Armed Revenue Colllectors" that dabble in law enforcement based on their whims.

-Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats