Friday, July 08, 2005

Ordinary Citizens being stalked vs. The Stars


Catherine Zeta Jones Posted by Picasa


Dawnette Knight entered into a plea deal in February
Posted by Picasa


Three-year term for Zeta stalker

A woman who threatened to cut actress Catherine Zeta Jones into pieces has been jailed for three years.

Dawnette Knight, 35, stalked and threatened the Hollywood star, claiming she was in love with her husband, the actor Michael Douglas.

She was ordered to pay $200 (£115) to Zeta Jones, who branded Knight "evil".

Knight had denied the charges but entered a plea deal and admitted one count of stalking and three counts of making criminal threats.

In a letter read out to the Los Angeles court, the actress said: "You have profoundly affected me in how I conduct my life.

"Your actions will be with me the rest of my life - how I will be constantly observing, looking over my shoulder."

click for more from the BBC

* * * *

If you’re a star, your stalker gets nailed.

I was stalked and my stalker was given immunity for stalking, threatening my life, and attacking me when I came home from work to my dark driveway to maliciously prosecute me for having to use pepper spray to defend myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats