Monday, August 22, 2005

Testing the Water in New Hampshire

...

Many politicians, including Mitt Romney, Massachusetts Republican Governor, may be seriously thinking of a Presidential run.

The waters can be tested in New Hampshire. Many ‘events’ are only reported in New Hampshire Newspapers.

Getting an issue to be an issue might mean hoofing it up to New Hampshire.
I intend on using my media, radio, and blogger credentials to get me some airtime on some of the issues dear to me and to those I care about.

I don’t have a phone, my own transpiration, or even a dollar to my name, but I will do what I have to do as long as I have my relative freedom, and if I again am held as a political prisoner in a Connecticut Gulag for testing Free Speech, and I have so much as a pencil and a roll of toilet paper, I will still try and get the word out.

Do you hear that you corrupt officials and corporate criminals in Connecticut?

Well if you want to keep your asses out of hot water and also prevent legislation that would require you to have some ethics and maybe respect the people who support you and pay your salaries, the Constitution, and obey at least a few state and federal laws, you’d better do a better job of arresting me, maliciously prosecuting me, having cops commit perjury, intimidate witnesses, manufacture and suppress evidence, and fixing the trial by again having illegal collusion with a judge, such as the case with Rockville Connecticut Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan.

-Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas

P.S Family, friends, and those that are closest have suffered because of the aftermath and the stress involved from the beginning of when I was retaliated upon for having proposed 'Civilian Oversight of Police' legislation, for having exposed a corrupt judge and Connecticut courts, and for having a 'Big Mouth.'

For those that have suffered because of my personal nightmare and their closeness to me and because they care about me and extended a helping hand, I'm truly sorry, and there is no way to pay back and account for all the generosity.

My days are probably numbered and I have seen and heard what has happened to those 1/1000th as vocal and a not even as close to being the pain in the ass as I have been, have met their demise, or live life afraid of their own shadow.

If I die, it will never be at my own hand, I love life too much, and I would fight on blind, paralyzed, and deaf.

There are those close on my heels that want to do me great harm.

Others just want what they are out due to my predicament and economic status.

Everything is my fault as I could have made or not made some pivotal choices.

My daughter and family have probably suffered the most. My political activities cost me a close relationship with my daughter, and that lost time, is lost forever.

Thank you to all that have been so positive and caring. I'll say good-bye here and now in case I'm not able to in the future.

I intend on fighting on, but one never knows their own future ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevo, Stay the Course.

1) The world is watching.

2) The House of Bush will come down.

3) This craziness and this whuppin us all up into a militant frenzy was all Kissinger's and Wolfowitz' idea.

This country was wrecked by the NeoCons, who are not Americans.

They simply abused us.

4) When the rest of the country catches on to what happened, they will not any longer tolerate these human rights abuses.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:13:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

My comment Aug. 23, 2005, 7:11 AM:


There is a too late.

I'm not saying anything about Bush or any one politician, but the whole loss of liberty thing and rights abuses of Americans and those abroad by Americans is just plain wrong.

Once we lose the power of our voices, it might be dimished or lost forever.

Seeing cameras everywhere, at toll booths, and looking down from telephone polls, tells me it may already be too late.

Facial recognition is reality, it is now.

Off subject: What did Connecticut do as soon as it got a new toy? Well, it used the new cameras and computer software that recognizes plate numbers and tells if taxes or fines are owed to go after who first?

They trolled a church in New Haven going after church goers on a Sunday.

There are a higher percentage of productive, retired, and considered generally good people at a church, right or wrong.

To target those people first just shows what absolute, uncaring assholes authorities can be chasing our last dollar.

The Enfield Connecticut Police going to doors collecting library fines when there is heroin and crack cocaine dealing, prostitution, and serious quality of life issues going on in the Thomsonville section of Enfield, CT, is beyond me.

Police in Connecticut too often deserve to be called, "Armed Revenue Collectors," not law enforcement.
-Steven G. Erickson aka Vikingas

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:21:00 AM  
Anonymous M. Abernathy said...

Steve,

PLEASE SPEAK TO CHARLES A. SCHLUND, FROM GLENDALE, AZ. He can bring down George W. Bush, and this corrupt satanic system.

Do a few Google searches:

"Schlund" + "Bush"

"Schlund" + "affidavit"

"Schlund" + "lawsuit"

Chuck Schlund has had his lawsuit against the U.S. government appealed all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in 2001.

He has another lawsuit against Bush going through the feferal courts in Arizona at this time.

IF HIS LAWSUIT IS NOT [ILLEGALLY] BLOCKED, IT WILL BRING DOWN GEORGE W. BUSH!

Speak to Charles A. Schlund:

602-670-2017

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats