Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Connecticut Governor's Race is On

Are you safer now than you were four years ago?
Posted by Aldon Hynes on October 6, 2005 - 11:31 am.

The issue of public safety is on everyone’s mind. Whether you are concerned about future terrorist attacks, how prepared we are for natural disasters, or how crime is being dealt with in our state, public safety is a big issue.

Council 15, representing some four thousand police officers from around Connecticut, from Greenwich to New London, has worked hard over the years to promote public safety and they rarely get sufficient thanks for the work they do.

Today, facing concerns that the Rowland and Rell administrations have been headed the wrong direction in issues of public safety, Council 15 has broken with tradition and endorsed a Gubernatorial candidate, even before the primaries.

That candidate is Mayor John DeStefano. (website where this post was stolen from)

Mayor DeStefano is the son of a cop. He understands better than many of us the important job that our police officers do and he has worked closely with police to reduce crime and find innovative ways to make New Haven safer. We need that sort of leadership in Hartford. We are proud that Council 15 recognizes the leadership that Mayor DeStefano embodies and has endorsed him for Governor. Please join with us to help make Connecticut better. Add your endorsement here.
email this page

Comments

Propose Civilian Oversight of police to elected officials, get harassed, threatened, and get railroaded to prison or face prison.

Try putting "Ritt Goldstein" or "Steven G. Erickson" in a search engine.

The former selectman of Stafford Springs, Connecticut, told me to sell my rental properties to one of his 'more important' than me friends for a loss of more than $100,000 when the boarded up properties that I fixed up into the historic beauties they once were and were my retirement so I didn't heed his threat.

The Connecticut State Police threatened, harassed, followed me around, and then arrested me after I was assaulted during a robbery attempt at night on my own property as an excuse to railroad me to prison.

So the police are about ripping off people that have assets and property that someone in the Connecticut Mafia wants, right? They are not about justice and fairness, right?

Connecticut corrupt officials are out to steal your property and wreck your small business if you are competition for 'connected' businesses with political clout.

I worked hard save my money, maintained credit, provided for my family paid taxes, trusted officials and police and I was the target for arrests and prison, not criminals, drug dealer, and common criminal parasites.

If you can have your home, family, and sum total of your life taken away for expecting Connecticut officials to act legally and Constitutionally, speaking out, why should anyone that is not a connecticut criminal elite blue blood move or stay in Connecticut.

I have been all over the US and some of the world and Connecticut, by far, is the most biased, racist, and unfair place I've ever had the displeasure of living.

I been helping those in Katrina devastated areas. A person here can lose their home and all their possessions and not have a place to live or anything than a day's ration of food or water and then ask a complete stranger, "Are you hungry or thirsty?"

Too many attitudes in Connecticut just plain make me sick.

Any other state, or even foreign countries I have been in are more American than Connecticut.
Posted by
Steven G. Erickson on October 8, 2005 - 12:01am.
email this page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats