Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Alive and Well

I have worked at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for months. I could have worked on Thanksgiving. My time online, blogging, or anything else has not been an option, which is by choice as there is no ‘have to’ in what I am now doing in New Orleans, Mississippi and other areas devastated by hurricane, Katrina. I am happy with the good people I have met and see everyday. Police, the National Guard, and authorities here have done nothing but impress me here.

Investing in Connecticut rental property and running a small business in Connecticut is now only a distant nightmare.

I talked with my friend Chris Kennedy of Ellington, Connecticut, tonight.

He is the father of 3, a mechanical engineer that has drafted and oversaw the production of critical American fighter aircraft parts, owned a small Connecticut business, run for political office, and made the same mistake I have made, expected honest government and our tax dollar’s worth, speaking out when he, too, learned the truth.

Christopher Kennedy is now paying the price for caring, helping, and speaking out.

Loss of property, family, career, and everything one has ever worked for could happen to him tomorrow in a Connecticut court.

Trying to go to elected officials and speaking out to reporters is not protected in Connecticut. It is like the worst Mafia and former USSR nightmare movie, only worse.

The façade of wealth and being in an America state only masks what is reality in Connecticut. Eminent Domain and the worst in human nature can be exported to your state with your silent acceptance.

Most are blind to the facts unless it is their ass.

Chris Kennedy has done nothing wrong.

Why should those that are productive and are active in helping their communities in Connecticut, or anywhere else in America, be jailed as political prisoners when they get in the way of corruption and the good ole boy network?

The network is already at or will be at your door.

If you are out there and are reading this, why not act for what is right and make some calls, write a letter, send an email, or contact someone who will act for justice?

Would you want silence and acceptance when it is your ass or your own relations that are next on the injustice agenda?

Do something, now, don’t wait.

Thank you.

This is what I look like, working 7 days a week, with sometimes as little as 3 hours sleep:



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
debt consolidation
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog. credit

Friday, April 07, 2006 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats