Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dirtbag and former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland

gets released from Federal Prison.

ACROSS THE NATION
Ex-governor leaves prison for house arrest
Items compiled from Tribune news services
Published February 11, 2006
HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT -- Former Gov. John Rowland walked out of federal prison Friday after serving 10 months for corruption.Rowland, 48, was released from a prison in Pennsylvania before dawn. He will be fitted with an electronic ankle bracelet and spend four months under house arrest. He must also perform community service.

He offered no hint about his long-term plans."Actions speak louder than words, and I am going to try to be a better person and show my family and friends and the people of Connecticut how truly sorry I am for letting them down," he said in a statement.
Copyright © 2006, Chicago Tribune

* * * *

My letter to former Governor John G. Rowland for his first day of Federal Prison
Warning: adult language

My Oct. 2, 2003, letter to Gov. John G. Rowland
describes my nightmare saga in Stafford Springs, Connecticut

What Separation of Powers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats