Thursday, March 16, 2006

Help Chris Kennedy remove a Judge









John DiBiase and Chris Kennedy (more info)






From : Cksubs@aol.com

Sent :
Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:19 PM

To :
FATHERS-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM, connecticutcivilrightscouncil@yahoogroups.com, usafathers@yahoo.com, f4jnewengland@yahoogroups.com
Subject :
Open the Crack Judicial Armor


Inbox
Here is a chance to remove a corrupt judge.

Following my testimony and evidence presented at a public hearing last week, the Judicial Committee in CT is investigating Judge Howard Scheinblum of Enfield Court. This is the criminal court judge who threatens defendants to plead guilty without council and to take what ever the prosecutor offers.

For 2-1/2 years he delayed my case, remove two of my attorneys and denied every motion I filed for speedy trial, for jury trial, for facts for my arrest...etc, as frivolous. I was arrested for refusing to return the children to the mother when she was gone for the night with her boyfriend. The prosecutor withdrew his agreement to nolle/dismiss this case when judge Kaplan of Rockville family court called him and ordered my prosecution for complaints I had filed against judges in Family court.

Scheinblum issued a protective order to take away my kids and delayed the case so my children went fatherless for 2 years.

A public hearing is scheduled for March 21, 2006 at 1:00 at the Legislative office Building (LOB) Room 2C

If you can't come in person to testify of the corruption in the court system then send a letter to the Judicial Committee, Room 2500, LOB, Hartford CT 06106, Reference Judge Howard Scheinblum, Judicial Corruption

WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT HE WILL BE REAPPOINTED FOR 8 MORE YEARS

I have been arrested three times for my complaints against judges like him and I need support to avoid another! I am trying to place ads in the local papers for people who have gone before him.

Chris Kennedy
Ellington, CT 06029
860-871-8538(H)

* * * *

Is the State of Connecticut Defrauding the I.R.S.?

5 to 4 in the Supreme Court, THE DAY FREEDOM DIED

Are there man unfriendly states?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats