Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Brit Hume, drunk, live on Fox News Network?

It was brought to my attention that Mr. Hume might have had some alcohol, and then I watched live, but knowing Brit Hume only from what I have seen on television, he did seem to be a bit slow, or a bit tongue tied, did stutter more than normal, but I might be just a little hesitant to say he had some "drinkies" while on the air or before ... but if two airline pilots can jump into the cockpit while pickled, and fly anyway, I guess it, isn't too far fetched, but I like the guy and would give him the benefit of the doubt.

How is that for a long, run on sentence?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

He was on yesterday....and I would swear he was drunk. This being after leaving the nightly news desk. I feel bad for him, but it shows that this problem knows no boundries.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats