Monday, July 10, 2006

Is it something I said?

www.freespeech.com has been down about 5 days. It is a good place to talk about Constitutional issues. I blog there also. Connecticut Officials that are dirty have a lot to fear about what gets posted on www.freespeech.com, but it is also an International site.

An email I received today from Del Simmons, webmaster of www.freespeech.com :



Never fear.

It will be back up..

I have some type of security hole in my apache install that is allowing some script kiddie to upload a DDOS attack script and run it from my box.

Theyt have uploaded it and run it again every time I have thought I had it resolved.

I had to take it down so my ISP won't boot me. I hope to have time for a security review sometime in the next day or two.

I'll bring it back up again once that happens..Del

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats