Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Federal Reserve, The US Banking Cartel

Click here for an amazing video trailer of Freedom to fascism

Writer/Director Aaron Russo

The Hat Tip for this post, link here

* * * *

Freedom, or the false perception of, can be deleted in one key stroke of an unseen master. All money and all items for sale will get a small radio frequency emitting tag, so probably will all citizens including newborns. The US income tax does not even pay the interest on the debts. A program to eliminate the Middle Class and subjugate the poor has been in place before even Clinton took office.

President George W. Bush and his minions now have given themselves the ability to arrest anyone and hold them in prison for life, no trial, no hearing.

What is the USA, really?

-Steven G. Erickson a.k.a. blogger Vikingas


* * * *

Why have elections if Judges rule all branches of government with no accountability?
Click here for post

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew You Too said...

Good to know I'm not the only one paying attention. As you said, the climate in Germany leading up to the atrocities of the Reich was much the same as what exists here in the U.S. today. I feel as though the last ten years I have been lying tied to the tracks as I watched a freight train slowly approaching. I've been screaming my lungs out at my fellow man to the left and the right of me to get off the tracks but they have been to busy looking up at the stars to notice the Engine of Nationalism bearing down on us. ALL Empires FALL, to think that this one is an exception is idiotic and will likely prove to be a fatal misjudgement. As always, I maintain the hope that the populous will impose it's will in a peaceful manner before it is too late. Unfortunately that would require American Citizens to worry about something other than their SUV and a new season of E.R. (Not sure if that is still on TV as I don't watch it but you get the idea...). Thanks for the comment and link, I really appreciate it. Peace be with us ALL.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats