Sunday, October 29, 2006

Touring Somersville and Stafford Springs Connecticut



This video is a quick tour of the 2 family house I bought in Somersville, Connecticut, in Nov. 1997 and of the 3 and 4 family houses that I fixed up from a boarded up condition in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, acquired mid 1998.



Would Federal Taxpayers be footing the bill for a married woman to have sex with a man that is not her husband to get close enough to ruin a property investor and small business person that pissed off police and members of the judiciary and police that were asked to be ethical and act in the public's best interest? Click here for post

The who is who and what is what in Corruptikut. Click here for post with pictures



The above is raw footage of me driving out of Stafford Springs talking about my Connecticut experience. Part 2 is a continuation of the raw footage.



Should I have lost all I had ever worked for and acquired in my life because I was critical of the lack of protection and service of police in regards to their not servicing non-connected landlords and small business people, for being critical of unfair courts, and in officials not acting ethically and in the best interest of the public?

I didn’t want teens drinking on my property all hours, keeping me and my paying tenants awake, is that wrong? I didn’t want crack cocaine and heroin being sold off and near my property, am I wrong? Well, the police and the courts in Connecticut told me I was wrong for my legal, American activities, and did nothing to curb crime, just collect revenue, retaliate, and confiscate property. Connecticut just plain sucks and the rest of the country can eventually suck just as bad unless some Americans start showing some backbones. Come on, wake up, before it is too late!

* * * *

Chris Kennedy speaks out in front of the Judicial Reform Commission, click here for video. Chris Kennedy would have also run as a Republican, as would have I, had we not been likewise abused for expecting honest government working in the best interest of the public.

I testify in front of the Commission, click here for video

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got out of there 4 years ago. best thing i ever did.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Drew You Too said...

I have a front yard full of my neighboors trash (they don't live on the road so of course they don't give a shit). Granted, it is not the same thing... but then again it is. This has been going on for almost four years twice a week despite personal appeals to the perps and even City Law Enforcement involvement (Law Enforcement? More like Law EnFarceMeant). It's the American mentality and it may be beyond repair. You support the System. The System violates your rights. You beseach the System for assistance, it laughs and violates you some more. anonymous said above that they "got out of there 4 years ago". Was "there" a State or the Country? I hate to support abandoning ship but I have been seriously pondering jumping overboard myself these past several years. I love my Country but in the last decade I have seen everything that I love about it be corrupted, violated, or simply made to vanish. I'm perfectly willing to fight back and have tried to do just that using the Congress and the Courts, all to no avail. My point I guess is that unless ALL Americans (Patriots NOT Nationalists) use the System NOW it will be too late. It already seems that the only options We The People have left may be to sit down and shut up or to get up and get out. I'm always hoping and searching for alternatives so if anyone comes up with some please let me know.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats