Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Loneliness of US President George W. Bush

I can’t say that I feel bad for him.

With a Democrat majority in both Congress and the US Senate, Mr. Bush must have at least a little concern about a future arrest and even doing hard time.

Having given himself and others retroactive immunity from prosecution for War Crimes says he has been concerned about being nailed for crimes committed. We the People may never know the scope of the crimes.

What goes around, comes around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous LQ said...

What goes around, comes around.

Amen, Steve, amen. I'm a Demcrat but I would *never* want a Democratic President to have as much power as Bush has given himself. I'm an American first, an American who is very concerned about protecting the Constitution. Bush has trampled all over it, and hopefully with some balance back in Congress there will finally be some checks on his power.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats