Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dave Chappelle as "Black" Bush

[Warning: Many find Dave Chappelle extremely vulgar and disturbing. If you are easily offended or are put off with raunchy, unbridled humor, please skip the below videos. Dave Chappelle is an acquired taste and is not for everyone. View at your own risk.]

This is too funny and it is not too hard to read into:



Dave Chappelle, "The Internet" sketch:



Probably one of the funniest pieces of comedy ever, Dave Chappelle and Wayne Brady:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEVIE YOU ARE ONE RACIST DUDE POSTING THESE VIDEOS.

I BET YOU ARE DOWN WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD YOU NEOLIB.

Saturday, December 09, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

What?

I thought that the comedy routines were funny. I did not write them, I just posted them.

Are you really saying Comedy Central is racist for having this kind of comedy on their network?

Anonymous commentors usually have some other sort of agenda. Maybe it is something else that I have posted here you don't like.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

For me not to have a phone signal or contact with a lot of bleepholes once in a while is a good thing.

I could have done without being online another day.

Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats