Thursday, December 07, 2006

Keeping Warm and Fed

Connecticut Judicial, Prosecutorial, Police, and Attorney Misconduct has cost me all I had ever worked for and more. My family and the Connecticut, and even the national, economy suffers from such abuse of citizens. Other areas of the country could be as bad to their own citizens.

There needs to be Civilian Oversight of the Courts and of Police.

Here is what I do to keep warm:



I am "squaring" rocks with a sledge hammer and cutting wood. I have lived outside, in a camper, and various places since being released from jail in Connecticut. I was held as a political prisoner for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and Judicial responsibility to Connecticut elected officials such as Connecticut State Senator Anthony Guglielmo of Stafford Springs Connecticut.

I was told to pack up and be out of Connecticut by my Connecticut probation officer after being let out of prison, or be sent back to prison. I was told I was kicked out of Connecticut, before my false arrest, by Connecticut State Police Officers because I was a "Big Mouth" and for having proposed legislation to elected officials that Connecticut State Police didn't like.

I may have the last laugh.

The Connecticut State Police are now a national embarrassment and so is their Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs Unit. Was it the information I sent to the Washington DC FBI and others? Did former Governor John G. Rowland do time in a Federal penitentiary for the information I turned in on him after being released from prison? Did former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada get canned by Gov. Rell based on my lobbying efforts?

Will Judges Jonathan Kaplan, Howard Scheinblum, William Sullivan, and others get arrested, put in handcuffs, hauled off to jail, and face trial based on my efforts?

Well, we will see. So many have found me through internet word searches and more offer help and information than blast me. Others are also looking for justice and for America to be as our forefathers intended.

-Steven G. Erickson a.k.a. Blogger Vikingas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (Hartford Courant)
Citizen Review Board Needed
December 6, 2006

Although I was disheartened to read of the failures of the state police internal affairs unit [Page 1, Dec. 5, "Report Rips State Police"], I applaud Gov. M. Jodi Rell's pledge to form a commission to oversee the department.

A citizen review board would be just the answer. The transparency of an independent commission would not only restore the public's trust in an otherwise all-too-powerful organization, but would introduce a much-needed system of checks and balances that has never existed.

Most important, it would remind everyone that no one is above the law, including those who uphold it.

Carol Szymanski
Wethersfield, CT

Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEVIE THE PEPPER SPRAY CRIMINAL


GET YOU THAT KITCHEN JOB IN PRISON AGAIN. LOL

Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats