Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Qui Tam



What is the False Claims Act and Qui Tam? Click Here for website

When individuals and/or corporations commit fraud against taxpayers and a whistleblower reports it and follows the ball, there might be some sort of compensation for the whistleblower.

If a Connecticut State Police operative [click here] was offered $10,000 to ruin me for wanting to sue Connecticut State Police, for police wanting to shut me up about what I was writing in newspapers, and for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials, maybe I can turn in the official criminals in my Connecticut case for a reward. I was allegedly set up to have drinks, be arrested, be beaten by police, then have drugs planted in the vehicle, and then wake in the hospital charged with assault on a police officer, DUI, possession of narcotics, and other charges.

I nearly got 6 months in prison for a retired police officer continually flooding my rental property basement with sewage for not cleaning it up fast enough. What!!!??? [Click Here for a clip of the properties that your tax dollars were used to fleece me out of and to prevent me from being able to pay taxes, get employment, and in getting most housing opportunities]

I was complaining about heroin and crack cocaine being sold off and near my properties. I complained about vandals and police doing nothing except threaten me for having called in reporting crimes. Connecticut Police Officers, hookers, drug dealers, and common criminal parasites all had a good laugh after I was falsey arrested and imprisoned, losing everything I had ever worked for in my life, including pets, my home, my retirement, my credit, health insurance, small business built after 20 years of hard work, my family unity, and my solid reputation.

Stephen Murzin, a former US Marine coming home that made a police misconduct report was later stabbed 13 times by a criminal encouraged by police to kill Stephen. Todd Vashon was allegedly paid $10,000 to kill Stephen Murzin and/or Phil Inkel allegedly by former Colchester Police Officers, Thomas and Nardella. Click Here for YouTube video.

Stephen Murzin was arrested in the hospital when he woke up with 13 stab wounds. The culprit who fled the scene of the attempted murder of 3 people only got probation.

I got a year in prison, 3 years probation to overreacting to being beaten in my dark driveway for having used pepper spray. What!!!??? [Click Here for YouTube video]

Women are being raped by police officers. [Click Here and scroll down]

If Connecticut police are getting away with raping, robbing, beating, and even murder, why should they even bother to take citizen's complaints seriously? Why do Connecticut prosecutors intentionally botch cases where White Police Officers execute Blacks, even while shooting them in the back while standing on them? The answer is so that the racist officer can skate on Appeal.

I know of a woman that was raped in the Troop C Connecticut State Police section of Connecticut. She was treated rudely, so rudely, that she did not follow up to see that the culprit was found and arrested. The woman was later arrested for drinking and driving.

There are elderly citizens that have been attacked by police and then charged. There have been elderly citizens just driving through Connecticut, have gotten sick, go to the hospital, are then locked in a mental hospital, drugged, and then have a lawyer appointed to act in their best interest where the lawyers and the State of Connecticut split the person's assets and cash. What!!!???

Connecticut Police have the "100 Club" [click here] where as many motorists are arrested for drunk driving as possible guilty or not. This means there are mass false arrests. False arrests mean false imprisonment. If cops lie on one account, they probably lie, commit perjury, suppress, and manufacture evidence on other accounts.

That is where Qui Tam can come in.

If Connecticut Police and the Connecticut Rubberstamp Courts can be aids in defrauding all Federal Taxpayers, those that see that this information is followed up on might be entitled to part of what would be saved if there were honest Connecticut Police and courts.

Are lying, lazy lawyers also part of the problem? [click here]

Minorities do not get fair trials in Connecticut, neither do any of those within or outside the system when they turn in Connecticut officials for crime, fraud, racketeering, and obstruction of justice. The Connecticut Attorney General might even be guilty of offering friends no bid contracts and in helping cover up one of the biggest corporate frauds ever involving Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.

Will Connecticut Police murder another Connecticut Police Officer that is handcuffed to protect Organized Criminal Narcotics Traffickers? Click Here for post.

Mass false arrests and mass imprisonment means massive defrauding of US taxpayers. Let's sue Qui Tam.

Click Here for IRS webpage for reporting Tax Fraud.

Should Official Connecticut, Connecticut Courts, and the Connecticut Police, including the Connecticut State Police, be shut down?

Click Here for maybe one of the biggest corporate scams ever involving insurance fraud, corporate fraud, bogus medical treatment and testing, obstruction of justice, racketeering, and police, prosecutorial, judicial, official, and attorney misconduct.

This blogger's email address: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Click Here for my complaint to the FBI

Click Here for my picture and story from injusticebusters.com

Is there a Jewish Organized Crime Syndicate deciding who can own what, decides the outcome of court cases before they are heard, and who is domestically spied on? [click here]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a anti Semite

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assault with pepper spray is a serious offence. A prison term was warranted.


The slander against the CSP is all from the hatred of you being a x-convict. What else do we expect but from you but to bash law enforcement being a career criminal that you are.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Who are you "Chuck P. Adams" from the Google Groups, Lyme Disease?

Are both comments you, Chuck?

I am part Sicilian. If I were to say Italian Mafia would that make me a racist.

It is a touchy subject, but when you talk to those in the know they use caution when talking about the Irish, Italian, and Jewish Mafia.

There is a new influx of the Russian Mafia, so does saying that make me anti-Russian and a racist.

If a Muslim, Jewish person or a person of any race wants to hang out, and viceversa, I will. I am not an anti-semite.

I am equal opportunity critical.

Chuck, the officials that you are a bagman for are the ones probably going down with you.

I won't visit you in hell, "Chuck".

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats