Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Face from the head of a Police State?:

The New Leader emerging out of the Connecticut State Police


Newly appointed state police Col. Thomas Davoren, who began his duties last week.
(MARC-YVES REGIS I)

Feb. 5, 2007

Copyright 2007, Hartford Courant

[Click Here] for more

[Click Here] for Blogger's Fair Use of Copyrighted Materials Notice

The Kenneth Krayeske File regarding the Connecticut State Police "Enemies List" with videos [click here]


Barbara D. Sattal, did she refer to Davoren, formerly the head honcho over at Connecticut State Police, Troop C, as "Dad"? Sattal was allegedly offered $10,000 to set me up for an arrest. The original plan was for her to get me to drink alcohol, drive her Chevrolet Blazer to my house where I would be pulled over, beaten, and then charged with DUI, assaulting officers, drug possession (as drugs would be planted), resisting arrest, etc. [click here] for post.

The Connecticut State Police were given Straight F's by the New York State Police Internal Affairs



* * * *

* * * *

If you are out protesting or complaining about Connecticut Police Misconduct, is this the goon squad that is out to get your photo and name for the Connecticut State Police "Enemies List" where you are a click away from having your life ruined?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The above is enhanced from the figure in the window below.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photos courtesy of The Falcon

The above originally found here


[click here] for Steven G. Erickson YouTube Videos

* * * *

One of the original enforcers of Connecticut's "Whites Only" unofficial policies:

Mr. Clean's Swan Song


An Isolated Incident? HELL NO !!! Posted by Picasa

After decades in public life, former top Connecticut cop Bernie Sullivan thought he was slipping out of the spotlight by taking a private job--with the Tomassos.

Then came Rowland-gate.
by Paul Bass - January 15, 2004

Connecticut knew Bernie Sullivan as Mr. Clean--the man brought in to lead state police in the wake of a spying scandal in 1989.

He lived in the spotlight. He ran Hartford's police force, then the state's police force--and, later on, the Speaker's office at the state House of Representatives.

Now, three years after he thought he'd slipped away from the spotlight into private life, Sullivan has returned to the public eye--at the center of Connecticut's current corruption scandals.
He's the public face of the Tomasso family's construction empire, the focus of a federal investigation into state government bribery and bid-rigging. It has been Sullivan's job to swing back at critics, answer some allegations, not answer others. He's also running two of Tomasso's companies and wrestling with the state over questionable government payments.

And he's been dragged into the state treasurer's bribery scandal because of his previous job, running then-state House Speaker Tom Ritter's office.

Sullivan wrote that he was "get[ting] out of the fish bowl of public life" three years ago when he left government for the Tomasso job.

"God made me bite my tongue on that one," he said in a conversation last week.

His journey from lawman to Democratic chief of staff to point man for a company intimately connected to a Republican governor illustrates the power structure at the root of Rowland/Silvester-gate.

It's not about Republicans versus Democrats.

It's not about business versus government.

It's about one insider team. With one concern above all: Who gets paid.

More from the New Haven Advocate

* * * *

Are there good reasons not to choose Michael H. Agranoff as your lawyer?

...


Are there good reasons not to choose Michael H. Agranoff as your lawyer?

Michael Agranoff's email: attymikea@aol.com

My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com


Information on Attorney Michael H. Agranoff

Is a lame attorney angry with me for what I posted about him?

* * * *

I was fired from my job working as an insurance adjuster in disaster areas like this because I have a criminal and prison record for pepper spraying a police informant encouraged to attack me and harass me out of Connecticut:

Friday, September 23, 2005

Life Altering Photos












This hotel in the background in Gulfport, Mississippi, is now see through.
















A Dream house, guest house, workshop/garage, and a life's work all gone. This picture was taken yesterday 300 yards from the beach. Neighbors were chainsawing neighbors and family live and dead from under the rubble in Waveland, Mississippi.
















Click on pictures to make larger.

Should I never have a decent job or place to live in my own name again because I am a victim of Police, Prosecutorial, Attorney, and Judicial Misconduct in Connecticut?

* * * *

The former selectman of Stafford, Connecticut, allegedly posted police guards to keep me out of public forum meetings to prevent my Free Speech at the Town Hall. March 21, 2006, I was at the State Capitol in Hartford Connecticut. Frassinelli saw me and pointed me out to the Connecticut State Police Capitol Guards and they followed me around and tried to intimidate me into leaving. I testified anyway at the Judiciary Committee meeting fearing I would be arrested on my way to my vehicle. Should victims of Connecticut corrupt police, courts, and officials, be put on a Connecticut State Police "Enemies List" for a take down?

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Telling the Town Selectman/Police Chief to go 'F' himself- PRICELESS

...

September 1, 2005

First Selectman Gordon Frassinelli Jr.of Stafford Springs, Connecticut,

I’m posting this open letter to you in the "Read More" section on a post with text and art regarding, "Pandora’s Box," on FreeSpeech (dot) com. I have finally discovered why things are the way they are in Stafford and why the infection of tyranny seems to be spreading as a disease to the rest of America out of Connecticut.

Let’s start to understand the American Government by looking at the beast in its smallest form, a town hall government in an average mill town USA, Stafford Springs, Connecticut.

The selectman acts as ruler and police chief. Those friendly with the Monarch or his/her family are granted free reign upon the dominion. Those wanting to have business, a home, a relationship with a significant other, custody and contact with their children, or to have any quality of life, keeping a few pennies from their hard labor, do so with the permission of the town royalty and each police officer.

The selectman, John Julian, your predecessor, told me that I should sell my rental properties on 3 and 5 Church St., Stafford Springs, CT, to somebody more important, one of his friends, at a huge financial loss where I’d have to go bankrupt to sell at that ridiculous offer, or I could have some real problems and that I should come to him and make the deal before I had "problems".

Julian also told me the way to keep niggers and spics out of Stafford was too squeeze landlords and other businesses that houses them and gave them comfort. John was angry about ‘spic food’ being sold at the Stafford Food Center and whenever ‘Nigger Drug Dealers’ went into the Arizona Restaurant or were seen downtown.

David Hayes, a known drug dealer, openly sold drugs in front of John Julian’s law office for possibly over a decade, even holding up traffic on the major RT 190 through town. Money and cash were exchanged in full view. It was rumored that drugs from David Hayes were used to get Julian high and to get various mistresses to perform sex acts on Julian. David Hayes allegedly got vocal about that fact and is now doing 15 years in prison.

I recall Stafford Police Officer John Desso and other Stafford Officers beating the crap and kicking the shit out of Brian Caldwell while he was in handcuffs. I was a founding member of the Stafford Crime Watch and walked upon the officers in the center of town. I was asked for my license while being pushed around and roughly handled by the officers to see if I would fight back, as I told them I was a on the Crime Watch, and they asked me what I had seen afraid I would report them. Caldwell is a known Connecticut State Police Informant, alcoholic, violent criminal, drug user so no charges were filed against Caldwell for "Assaulting a Police Officer."

Mr. Frassinelli, I understand you were a liaison to legislators, were you the past liaison to elected officials for the Connecticut Police?

Mr. Frassinelli, it seems you knew who I was when I tried to speak at a public forum for the public to speak at a Town Hall meeting and you rudely interrupted me and tried to deny my Free Speech at the public forum, and you were so rude and out of line that you got ink in on the Front Page of the Journal Inquirer for being such a horse's ass. If you can be such a jerk publicly, I can't imagine what you are capable of behind the scenes. Do you intend on becoming the liaison to elected officials for Connecticut Police again?

I found out I was being investigated by the Connecticut State Police, using an undercover informant, allowing drugs such as heroin and crack cocaine to be sold near and off my property with dealers and customers not getting busted until my property could be seized and that of two bar owners that did not eat lunch and play cards with Stafford First Selectman, John Julian. Teen prostitutes and their missing teeth tattooed older counterparts openly plied their trade and seemed overly friendly with police officers.

Try Googling "Good Ole Boy Network" without quotes for more of the informant story.

I didn’t think Police Officers should be able to commit crimes, file false reports, harass, threaten, and terrorize residents based on what corruption they exposed, what they wrote printed in newspapers, what they owned that someone ‘more important wanted’, dated someone ‘more important’ wanted to date or screw, proposed legislation to elected officials that police didn’t like, or just simply was a minority or other person that didn’t have a grandfather in the local cemetery that rising up the ranks in status and cash.

I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to keep Stafford and other Connecticut cities and towns from being run like they were under a Mafia Don’s control. I also was sickened at the young girls being raped by older parasite, common criminal drug dealers, about kids getting addicted, being vandals, and starting out in crime and prostitution right in front of police that seem to help the process along for revenue collection, property and asset confiscation, sexual gratification, and in setting up innocent citizens for a fall when they get in the way.

Representative Modasky’s aid Rosemarie told me I should sell my property and leave Connecticut before it was too late after I had told her that I had proposed Civilian Oversight of Police, and been critical of police and the courts in newspapers, and had told her that I intended to sue Police for violating my 14th Amendment Rights having been denied equal protection and service because I was a landlord, lived downtown, and had no political juice.

Brian Caldwell attacked me on my property when I returned home from a long day of work. Connecticut State Police Troopers Amaral and Langlais were there to arrest me, refused to arrest Caldwell, refused to take tenant statements that Caldwell had been threatening me, stalking me, and told them he would kill me when I arrived home, and then committed perjury regarding whether or not I tried to have Caldwell arrested at a Kangaroo trial.

I got a year in prison, 3 years probation for having used pepper spray to end the beating I was taking, and was convicted of ‘overreacting’ to be beaten during a robbery attempt on my own property. Self-defense isn’t legal so Caldwell was given immunity for his serious crimes to maliciously prosecute me to prevent me from Free Speech and in proposing laws to make police act in the public’s best interest, protecting and serving all, equally.

Stafford Officer Desso is also the Lt of the Guards at Bergin CI prison in Storrs, CT. Desso illegally opened and read my legal mail to see if I was going after police that had committed crimes, left me to suffer in cold winds for hours on a prison loading dock in the middle of winter, mocked and verbally degraded me, told me I wasn’t allowed in Stafford when I was released, and told my parole officer Eric Ellison to abuse me and keep me from contacting reporters and complaining about police officers threatened with 3 to 5 more years of prison if I exposed the crimes of officials that railroaded me to prison on perjury and illegal collusion.

Angela K., of Manchester, Connecticut, Adult Probation, told me that I could spend another 3 to 5 years in prison if I did not leave Connecticut, be packed up and out within the hour. I was told if Massachusetts didn’t accept my probation transfer I would spend years in prison. What!!!???

Frassinelli, Fuck you and Eat shit.

I emailed former Governor John G. Rowland and Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada my suggestion that they Eat Shit and go Fuck themselves on the Internet when each was still in office.

If the words "corruption police prosecutorial judicial misconduct Stafford slut criminal Mafia Don Selectman Frazzinelli blowjob, prostitute, crack, cocaine, drug dealer, naked, nude, women, young, girls, pizza, restaurant, for sale, cars, trucks motorcycles, for rent, rental Connecticut, sex, asshole, vandal, vandalism, blight, downtown, Main St. Town Hall Library lakes boating skiing lottery results Steven G. Erickson Christopher Kennedy Jeffrey Yeaw Attorney Michael H. Agranoff Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan Rockville conspiracy theory illegal collusion graft gift bride cronies Mafia crime street locator Stafford Wal-mart opposition protest food stamps aid elderly housing medicade insurance bank account local band music DVD CD movie theatre paint garbage, unexplained illness Lyme Disease Kathleen Dickson Chronic Fatigue Syndrome nuclear waste environmental activist green peace republican democratic voting ballot crisis Katrina Hurricane national disaster relief emergency vegetarian vacation crab cakes lobster Maine beach blanket Governor M. Jodi Rell bestiality marijuana reform tax Chevrolette Corvette cable satellite dish network service complaints complain restrictions medication alert program current temperatures news reports stories obscene acts pedophile sex offender registry fine arrest conviction expose exposure men seeking women dating marriage divorce attorney wedding event planning camping snow removal landscaping Home Depot" ect., in a search engine, more and more people might be reading this after 2 or 3 weeks as more and more search engines recognized these word strings.

I spent 100’s of thousands of dollars fixing up boarded up properties in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, after years of saving, paying bills on time, paying taxes, maintaining credit, and I get thrown in prison losing everything as a result. Brian Caldwell, Stafford prostitutes, drug dealers, common criminal parasites, town hall, police, and others all had a big laugh.
Well, assholes, I warning all that I can of Stafford and Connecticut Nightmare Trap of immorality and sleaze.

Stafford used to be America’s first Spa health healing natural springs resort, bed and breakfast, gambling prostitution and vice Mecca.

I am on probation and will end up in prison for any vague or made up violation and I feel I went to prison for having a ‘Big Mouth’ and for proposing Civilian Oversight of Police. All that I know that have proposed Civilian oversight of Police ended up being stalked. Try googling Ritt Goldstein or Don Christmas with my name and see what comes out.

So Dickhead, Frassinelli, do you have the juice to initiate me being railroaded to prison again. I was label a snitch to guards and inmates and took my first shower after processing a week later with 9 African Americans that spent as much as 23 hours chained down in a cell alone with bright lights on them all the time, and the one Hispanic guard took off to leave me alone with them. What type of crap were you all trying to pull?

I am 100 time more a pain in the ass exercising Free Speech and trying to get some of you shithead official criminals prosecuted and I am still trying to get what you maniacal assholes can’t stand, Civilian Oversight to make sure Connecticut’s police, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, and other elected and unelected officials are acting in the public’s best interested, lawfully, ethically, Constitutionally, and to see that complaints against officials are taken, thorough, and that transgressors are punished not the whistleblower or the public that are in the way.

If you want to have me arrested for typing this letter, emailing it, and posting it to see what a complete asshole dickhead you are, email me and I’ll turn myself in. You can warn all your friends to bring their blankets, bats, and rope.

Fuck you again, you worthless, arrogant piece of shit.

-Steven G. Erickson
People’s Republik of Korruptikut Political Prisoner # 305662

P.S. I was told by police I wasn’t allowed downtown if I wasn’t an alcoholic or drug addict I wasn’t allowed downtown and I could be arrested for ‘interfering with police’ reporting crimes, drug activiting, vandalism etc. if there was a revenue collection and asset and property confiscation scheme being hatch by the Connecticut’s Armed Revenue Collectors, or should I use the term, "Police"?

Peter Coukos told me he was using crack cocaine with alleged HIV Stafford Springs prostitute Vicky Tamaro. So that is how I found out that alleged prostitute, Vicky Tamaro, that had moved into my apartments without permission and was turning tricks and using and selling crack cocaine. Peter Coukos is alleged to have attended Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous to try to kick his cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, and abuse of prescription medications.

Coukos allegedly was playing bumper cars smashing into an African American woman in a drunken road rage incidents over miles of public roads.

I saw Vicky Tomaro on her knees giving ‘Juan, the drug dealer’ a blowjob in an alley on W. Main St., Stafford Springs with her on her knees, Juan’s shirt open as he used a torch to light a substance in a glass smoking pipe.

Peter Coukos bought the properties I was forced out of at a bargain basement price. Police Stafford Police Officer Prochaska and Connecticut State Resident Trooper allegedly offered Coukos help getting a pistol permit to carry for sexually harassing and threatening my daughter and terrorizing me out of Stafford. I played the recorded voicemail of Coukos telling my daughter that she was dead if she didn’t come to him and call him Mr. Coukos and left 40 or so messages threatening me. I was told by Trooper Mulcahey that if I didn’t leave Connecticut and if I tried to pursue charges against Coukos, I’d be arrested, not Coukos.

Is it Connecticut policy to give gun permits to alcoholic, drug addict, sociopathic, psychopaths that help retaliate against whistleblowers or those proposing Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials?

Imagine if someone started punching you, and you couldn’t fight back for fear of another arrest and someone asked you to tell your daughter to give the guy a blowjob as I had to endure.
Peter Coukos asked Ed Whipple (?) formerly of apt 6, 103 W. Main St., $100 for Amanda F., and underage girl to have sex with him, also paying Amanda $100 for sex.

After Peter Coukos told me that Stafford Officer Prochaska and Trooper Mulcahey had given him immunity suggesting he torment me out of Connecticut, he told me he wouldn’t make a false allegation against me and wouldn’t try to extort $30,000 out of me after the sale of the properties to bring him to a foreign country, as I have been oversees, to find him 6 to 9 year olds to have sex with. Pete told me that he wanted me to arrange a trip quick as the cops had told him I was going to prison before the trial even happened.

I’ll take a lie detector test against anyone I have named here or any of my posts regarding any information or allegation presented that I have ever written if it pertains to the allegations.

If you officials cover up this kind of illegal behavior and antics to retaliate against whistleblowers and those that expect to get actual value, protection and service for their tax dollars and that you officials act as advertised should sell their houses, quit their Connecticut jobs, and move to a more American State that isn’t so immoral and Satanic.

I lost 100’s of thousands of dollars, years of my hard labor, my family, the $60,000 my father lent me, my daughter’s trip to Paris with my 100,000 plus Amex points, contact with most family, friends, and business associates, my retirment, my credit, my home, my health insurance, my clean records, the rights I thought I had as an American, and completely have lost respect for Connecticut authorities and police- OBVIOUSLY!

I didn’t get prison and all the abuse for pepper spraying a violent criminal that attacked me in my dark driveway, I got it for testing Free Speech in Connecticut, and for proposing Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials.

Again, Eat Shit and Go Fuck Yourself.

The above sent to:
rhancock@fox61.com , news@journalinquirer.com , cksubs@aol.com , ngillespie@ap.org , staffordtownhall@stafford.necoxmail.com , Eric.Coleman@cga.ct.gov , attorney.general@po.state.ct.us , MLawlor99@juno.com , Toni.Walker@cga.ct.gov , conndcj@po.state.ct.us , ssimpson@courant.com , simpson@courant.com , hubinas@courant.com

* * * *
* * * *

Added Jan. 18, 2010:

[click here for "Target on Enemies List" post]

Target on Enemies List


"Person of Interest" designation for Steven G. Erickson, widely distributed among Troops of the Connecticut State Police, Capitol Guard, Hartford Police, and Special State Police Investigative Unit. The above is a poor copy off a pdf file, copied from the original distributed among police, probably in color as part of the Connecticut State Police Secret Enemies List special day handout. Is [this] what Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell, or her staff, would want me arrested on sight for?



A printed copy of [this blog page] was part of the file.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are other names in the "Black Squad," like Fred Briger and others. Wheeler is another. Davoren and that generation were the ones sent out to fix the problems with citizens. The Enemies list was something unsaid, it was just dealt with. The same names are involved with just about all the political activist and pesky citizens that needed to be taken out.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want to live in a state with so many official scumbags and robocops?

Thursday, February 08, 2007 1:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These assholes have witnesses murdered!

Monday, March 26, 2007 9:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007 3:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey steve. i came across your blogs when reading/posting to the Fartford courant forum. i couldn't agree with you more about the way connecticut police departments "take care of their own". my personal experience: a few years back i was in a relationship with a police officer (my bad, i know). after one year, we became engaged and moved in together. that is when things soured quickly. this man was not only verbally and mentally abusive, but physically abusive as well. i was in the middle of making plans to move out-this, of course, had to be done when he was working a late shift because nobody ever leaves him. he caught on during the week i was to move. long story short, i wound up in the emergency room of the town next to the town he was an officer in. the triage nurses took one look at me and knew i didn't fall down any stairs and summoned their town's police officers. a few seconds after they walked into my cubicle to talk to me, my abuser walked in behind them, flashed his tin and they all walked out. no police officer came in after that. i was quickly bandaged up and released. shortly after i moved out, a neighbor had notified the police department to tell them of what their fellow officer had done to me. an investigation ensued and low and behold, my guy was exonerated on the allegations of physical abuse!!! BIG surprise there!!!! they did, however, ask that he resign or be terminated because it was found out that he had lied about making unwanted phone calls to me after i repeatedly told him not to. he resigned. it's been 5 years and i'm still on the move and looking over my shoulder because i fear retaliation. he has told me (and others) repeatedly that if anyone messed with his job, there would be hell to pay. so yes, when i read your blogs and the newspapers, my fire is fueled and i have no "love" for the boys in blue. just thought i'd let you know you have a supporter. mfp

Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be one of the biggest morons on the face of the planet. Don't you have anything better to do with your pathetic, worthless life ?

Look up LOSER in the dictionary and you will find your very own picture right next to it.

Get a life jerkoff.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 6:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

email photos of police misconduct information, names, pics, and videos to:

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

my new mailing address is, as of this comment is:
Steven G. Erickson
PO Box Eight Seven Four
Brattleboro, VT O5302

Peter J. Coukos told me after police had arrested me, and after he was punching me in the back of the head, knowing Connecticut State Police were waiting in the dark to arrest me if I turned around and fought back, told me that he felt comfortable using the police taking my properties and having my daughter never speak to me again, was because he hated me having such a close relationship with my daughter and he had no children of his own. So, the Connecticut State Police helped a psychopath, potential child molester and crack cocaine head have dibs on my property for his sleeping with prostitutes, telling on other who smoked crack cocaine with him, and for Peter Coukos being a law breaking tool of police. Coukos was punching me in the back of my head saying, "I want your daughter (then 14) to get on her knees and blow me!" I could not turn around and punch that scumbags face in without spending the rest of my life in prison. God Bless America!

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 7:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats