Thursday, February 22, 2007

Strange Days

I was asked some questions today, like would I work for the Connecticut State Police, the court system, the Feds, US Attorneys office etc. I wasn't asked by someone with a job for me in mind, they just seemed interested in my response.

Well, it depends ...

I like to work and there are sometimes inventive, but not illegal ways to get things done. When I was running 4 miles a days and training in high school, I considered the military after taking the battery of tests, scoring a 99. I had friends in Massachusetts and Vermont that were law enforcement. I was impressed with their dedication to service and would have been proud to serve with them knowing how to be a team player and when I should just keep opinions, not facts, to myself.

The Doors- Strange Days

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats