Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Community

There should be some sort of backlash when civic minded individuals that invest in downtown areas, in small businesses, and fix up blighted property are targeted for a downfall because they give quality of life and shelter to poorer whites and minorities.

It is Connecticut unofficial policy in too many areas to go after investment property and small business owners that cater to poorer whites and minorities. Racism and Apartheid should not exist anywhere in America in this day and age. Arrogant elitists should not be able to rip off taxpayers at will while displacing those they deem inferior.

Wanting to see trouble youth become productive citizens with what I wrote in newspapers and in legislation I proposed to elected officials should not have made me a target of police. Not wanting heroin and crack cocaine being sold off my front yard and near my home should not have resulted in my false arrest and imprisonment. Where is justice?
-Steven G. Erickson a.k.a. blogger Vikingas
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

[my story]

* * * *


Stafford Springs, Connecticut, State Senator Anthony Guglielmo [website]

emailed to: Anthony.Guglielmo@cga.ct.gov

Tony,
I invested 100's of thousands of dollars and years of back breaking work fixing up boarded up rental properties in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and I voted for you.

I came to you when police refused to offer protection and service because I was "... stupid for buying property in a crime area," according to police.

I couldn't enjoy my property, and neither could my taxpaying tenants, if teens drank all night long, sold drugs, using my yard as a toilet smashing my windows.

For begging for police to do something and for seeing you, proposing Civilian Oversight of Police, Connecticut State Police Officers followed me around, threatened, stalked, and harassed me. Officers allegedly offered Barbara Sattal $10,000 to set me up for a police beating and false arrest.

Just because too many Stafford area Connecticut Police are too lazy and arrogant to protect and serve not wanting to disturb their crack cocaine and heroin dealing friends, should my family and I suffer for the rest of our lives?

I am asking you to review my court case and what the police did to me for seeing you and exposing police misconduct in newspapers.

I want a legislative investigation of my case and others, I want my record expunged, and I want compensation. I was beaten on my property at police officers' request, I was continued to be harassed and threatened while Connecticut Police Officers told me I was "Kicked out of Connecticut". Should police target citizens that want police to do their jobs?

Do you and other elected officials believe in justice and in serving the people that elect you into office? If so, please act for justice and respect our US Constitution.

Should citizens lose their homes, their families, their jobs, their freedom because police don't want to do anything that might be considered work and corrupt judges and prosecutors support this arrogance and laziness? Does this [Connecticut] sound like a good place to raise children and retire in?

Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson
972 Putney Rd #156
Brattleboro, VT 05301

P.S. I am posting this email to you on:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

[click here] for the text of letter I sent to FBI

[click here] for political arrest of Ken Krayeske


* * * *


[click here] for my open email to Rep. Tim O'Brien

* * * *

Can a governor, judges, and heads of police be put on hot seat?:


State Representative
Mary M. Mushinsky
Assistant Majority Leader

[click] for my open email to her

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats