Monday, April 02, 2007

Aren't Police supposed to be Law Enforcement?

The Connecticut State Police resemble organized crime. Check out this official report into Connecticut State Police misconduct [here]

The solution is Civilian Oversight of Police.

Ritt Goldstein suggested this to legislators back in Dec 1996. The former Norwalk Mayor and international experts on the subject weighed in. [video]

I bought these Stafford Springs, Connecticut, properties [video] and fixed 2 of the 3 houses up from a boarded up condition on 3 and 5 Church St. Police refused to do anything about the prostitutes that moved into my apartments without my permission. Criminals should not just be able to move in somewhere and change the locks and police do nothing. It was costing me $2000 or more a month in damages and lost rent, it came out of my pocket every week. I was forced to support whores that were servicing their "John's" in alleys, in cars, and in my property. By going to police begging for help, why was I the one they were out to arrest and ruin?

[click here] for the Connecticut State Police "Goon Squad" executing their secret "Enemies List"

[click here] for my letter to President Bush, my story in short, and my picture

Do police in Connecticut put out "hits" on citizens that lodge police misconduct complaints? [post]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The police" have rules, aka laws they must abide by when taking action against incidents you speak of. Perhaps you should do some more research and you would realize that it is the laws of the State of Connecticut that are the issue, not those men and women who put their lives on the line every day for people like you.

Monday, April 02, 2007 2:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four words for you: Jury of your peers.

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok officers, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Saturday, April 07, 2007 9:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats