Monday, May 07, 2007

"The 3 Strikes Rule" for States?


pic from the Tammany Hall era

When the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of a state are found to not be acting in the public's best interest and are thoroughly corrupt with a complete lack of ethics, should all 3 branches get a "Time Out"? Should RICO be used to shut down states like Connecticut until they are run in an American way?

The whole "Drug War", "War on Crime", "War on Terrorism" is all a farce. It is about profit and keeping selected groups down and out.

Downtown areas are "redlined" using the old bank maps of where not to issue mortgages to the minorities and poorer whites.

Many of these areas are now called "Crime Watch Areas".

Police Officers can have their own criminal and teen gangs of informants. These "informant gangs" deal drugs, are involved in prostitution, murder for hire, beating citizens up, and other crimes. Police officers have job security, little accountability, a source of cash and ass, and can retaliate against citizens that catch on. The same corruption gets a little more slick as it transitions into the Governor's Office, Legislative Branch, and a State's Judiciary. [An Example]

"Jim Crow" laws are no longer on the books. Unofficial policies and Drug Laws are the new "Jim Crow".

Reasons, [click here] I think the Connecticut State Police should be abolished and the National Guard needs to be sent into Connecticut to shut the three branches of government down, including DCF, the DMR, DOC, DMV, etc until they are run in a clean, Constitutional, and American way.

If the National Guard can be sent into a State to ensure that an African American girl can attend a "White Only" school, Connecticut's Culture of Corruption is much more serious and should be addressed in the same way.

It is time to have a Hurricane Katrina style flushing out of corruption in Connecticut and other corrupt state and city governments.

I went to elected officials about downtown crime and being abused and terrorized by police just for begging for protection and service after fixing up these properties, seen in [this] youtube video.

I had called 911 after being bitten by a cocaine dealer that thought I was an undercover cop. His customers told police that they didn't know who attacked me and fled to avoid being arrested for being in possession of cocaine. I found the culprit and insisted police arrest him and give him an AIDS test as he had bit my ear and I bled down to my underwear and he beat me. Police "re-investigated" the case and the witnesses suddenly remembered that I attacked their friend and only I was arrested. Police are willing to knowingly take false statements and commit perjury. I persisted in asking elected officials for help and police sent an informant to terrorize me and attack me. Only I was arrested after he jumped me in my dark driveway and I was railroaded to prison losing everything for having ended the attack with pepper spray.

[click here] for my story and pictures on an International Injustice Website.

ANYONE can be retaliated upon by a corrupt State of Officials, Police, and members of a State's Judiciary.

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com, this blog accepts anonymous comments. To share this blog with a friend, click on white envelope below.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah blah blah. Jury of your peers Steve. How much more of an American way is there than a trial by jury? Were those 6 jurors in cahoots too?

Monday, May 07, 2007 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Anonymous,
my attorney that charged $17,000 told me that the Judge wouldn't allow him to defend me. I think he threw the case and is incompetent.

Two Connecticut State Troopers committed perjury on the stand.

The jury was shown a tape on how to find me guilty but nothing about reasonable doubt or finding me innocent. I have a copy of the Hartford Courant piece on how that VHS tape shown to juries was thrown out for being unfair.

I tried to have Attorney Michael H. Agranoff use are strike privilege not to have a worker for the police become jury foreman. You can't have a case about police misconduct and then have a worker FOR the police on the jury. I was bagged. Cops and the courts in Connecticut have been caught over and over being immoral and acting illegally in Hartford Court news stories. Less than a tenth of a percent gets reported, so Connecticut is sleaze central.

I made a big mistake moving to Connecticut and in investing in real estate there. I worked my ass off and have nothing to show for it. There are too many assholes and official criminals in Connecticut. It would have been better if I had never moved to Connecticut or even driven through it. It is a pretty state it is too bad there are more assholes per square mile there than maybe anywhere else in the world.

I had been trying to remove Judge Jonathan Kaplan for years for having bias in civil cases against landlords and contractors, prior to the criminal trial. He should have recused himself if he had any ethics.

I have to show officials and police committed illegal acts to get my case reversed.

If there wasn't that fear, you wouldn't be commenting here, Anonymous.

-Steven G. Erickson aka blogger Vikingas

Monday, May 07, 2007 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

An additional note:

When Stafford town police and Connecticut State Police said they lacked manpower and funds, I was out and out looking to get them Federal Grants.

I believe I helped get them the "Small Cities" program and other grants. The police then got more cash and more manpower to do bicycle patrols and more equipment.

I wanted to make profit on the multi family houses that I had fixed up from a boarded up condition.

I don't think that is selfish as I improved the community and quality of life for all.

I wanted kids to go good instead of bad, and talked to legislators.

I didn't want prostitutes that were of age and below, around, and I didn't want heroin and crack cocaine being sold near or off my properties. I didn't want teens drinking all hours on my front lawn using it as a toilet.

I thought police would help me with these issues in Connecticut.

They railroaded me to prison and made me lose my family and everything else for exercising Free Speech and telling the truth.

Monday, May 07, 2007 6:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please contact me on this issue. You have the number...
Abby

Monday, May 07, 2007 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats