Wednesday, May 09, 2007

From the Dr. Helen Blog:



Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dancers for Democracy

Many of my readers have some interesting blogs that I like to visit; today I was looking at DADvocate's blog where I found this interesting post on the new restrictions being proposed to be placed on strip clubs in Ohio. It appears that a new bill (registration is required) prohibits sexually-oriented businesses from staying open between midnight and 6 a.m. and requires nude or semi-nude performers to be at least six feet away from customers on a stage at least two feet off the floor. These restrictions have brought out activist strippers who call themselves "Dancers for Democracy" to protest the bill:

[click here] for more from Dr. Helen's blog

* * * *

unrelated:

[click here] for "Just Sleaze or Obstruction of Justice?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats