Monday, June 11, 2007

Advisory Commission on Wrongful Convictions

[click here] for the text of my letter to the Commission

Connecticut Judicial Branch website [click here]

Locate a lawyer [click here]

Whistleblower goes to Prison



Dr. Adcock,

I see that you are on the Judicial panel for wrongful convictions.

I was attacked on my Connecticut property, defended myself against the attempted mugger and got prison at a fixed trial.

With review of my trial transcripts, I can prove I was wrongfully convicted. My life has been a nightmare since. I need the wrongful conviction overturned to be able to start over and re-save for my retirement.

Thank you and hope to see you at today's meeting.

-Steven G. Erickson
[tel. number snipped]

P.S. please see to it that my case is reviewed by the committee, docket # CR01-0074672

* * * *

The crux of my argument [click here]

I fear going into Connecticut for any reason. I've been falsely arrested before and I fear further retaliation by Connecticut State Police. My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *

Ritt Goldstein testified in front of the Connecticut Judiciary Committee legislators at the Hartford Capitol in Dec. 1996. He had proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to Connecticut legislators. He had assembled an international panel. Ritt was so terrorized by Connecticut Police he fled the US seeking political asylum in Sweden soon after making this video:


* * * *
* * * *
* * * *

168 page report on CT State Police

I lost this:
[click here] for post that goes with the Vette

Dear Legislators,

there was a 168 page report on absolute police misconduct and a code of illegal behavior of the Connecticut State Police.

The "100 Club" was a game of false arrests for DUI to rack up the numbers.

Col. Lynch fixed cases. Former Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada was a virtual Hitler/Mafia Don.

There have not been arrests of police officers and citizens that have been abused by police haven't been addressed. The courts and police in Connecticut are creating a State of Fear. Members of the Judiciary and police fear that doing the right thing and breaking ranks will end their lives as they once knew it.

There is blanket retaliation.

If you legislators don't act, a bad situation will only get worse.

Are you willing to address helping the people recover from Connecticut's official abuse of citizens and act to prevent scores of future victims?

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson

I am posting this open email to you, here

The above sent to:

The Connecticut Judiciary Committee legislator emails: Mcdonald@senatedems.ct.gov, mlawlor99@juno.com, Handley@senatedems.ct.gov, Gerald.Fox@cga.ct.gov, John.A.Kissel@cga.ct.gov, Arthur.ONeill@housegop.ct.gov, Al.Adinolfi@housegop.ct.gov, Bill.Aman@cga.ct.gov, Ryan.Barry@cga.ct.gov, Jeffrey.Berger@cga.ct.gov, Beth.Bye@cga.ct.gov, David.Cappiello@cga.ct.gov, Eric.Coleman@cga.ct.gov, Patricia.Dillon@cga.ct.gov, Mary.Fritz@cga.ct.gov, John.Geragosian@cga.ct.gov, Janice.Giegler@housegop.ct.gov, Bob.Godfrey@cga.ct.gov, Gomes@senatedems.ct.gov, Minnie.Gonzalez@cga.ct.gov, Kenneth.Green@cga.ct.gov, Gail.Hamm@cga.ct.gov, William.Hamzy@housegop.ct.gov, DebraLee.Hovey@housegop.ct.gov, Bryan.Hurlburt@cga.ct.gov, Themis.Klarides@housegop.ct.gov, David.Labriola@housegop.ct.gov, David.McCluskey@cga.ct.gov, Faith.McMahon@cga.ct.gov, Meyer@senatedems.ct.gov, Bruce.Morris@cga.ct.gov, Tim.Obrien@cga.ct.gov, Melissa.Olson@cga.ct.gov, Claudia.Powers@housegop.ct.gov, Andrew.Roraback@cga.ct.gov, TR.Rowe@housegop.ct.gov, Joseph.Serra@cga.ct.gov, James.Spallone@cga.ct.gov, cam9123@hotmail.com, Christopher.Stone@cga.ct.gov, William.Tong@cga.ct.gov, Toni.Walker@cga.ct.gov, Elissa.Wright@cga.ct.gov

I spent 100's of thousands of dollars fixing up boarded up rental properties and years of back breaking work, this is how Connecticut rewarded me for my honest efforts:


* * * *
* * * *

Will police pay informants $10,000 to kill citizens that make police misconduct complaints? [click here for more]

I wrote to Bush about the problems I was having with the courts and police not acting in the public's best interest or for small business, and then I was falsely arrested and imprisoned. [click here for my post on the letter to George W. Bush]

[click here] to see faces of Connecticut Police misconduct and brutality

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

A comment I placed in the Hartford Courant forum on a Stafford Connecticut story on laws regarding sex offenders:

Allen Bacchiacci did stand up for me as 2nd selectman against Frassinelli as first selectman.

Mr. B. at least allowed me to speak and insisted that I had a right to speak at a public forum at a town hall.

Police officers and others, apologized to me before I was railroaded letting me know that they didn't agree with what was going to happen to me, and wanted to let me know that they were not involved and not to name them later.

Police and other officials know that if they don't cooperate in the retaliation against an internal whistle blower or "Big Mouth" citizen, they will lose their careers, family, home, and most likely will end up under arrest for something with a possible prison sentence.

No matter how a police officer or other official felt about me or my case and about justice, they were afraid for their own. I can't say that I would risk losing my family, dog, home, and everything I ever worked for, for someone that is not my family and that would be nailed anyway.

I broke the biggest rule you can possibly break when it comes to police. Or, if not the first one, a close second. I told the State Senator and the then State Representative that I intended on suing the Connecticut State Police for violating my rights and I had complained to the governor's office about not being able to make a living from the boarded up multi-family houses that I had fixed up and rented out if I had no honest cooperation from police or the courts.

I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to the State Rep and State Senator. I then was told that a State Police liaison to elected officials tells elected officials what they can and cannot propose for legislation regarding police. The elected officials know that they can be investigated and arrested for something if they don't do as police tell them.

Rep. Mordasky's aid, Rosemarie, told me I should sell my property and leave Connecticut before the Connecticut State Police retaliated for what I wrote in newspapers, for the laws I proposed, and for contacting lawyers to sue Connecticut and the Connecticut State Police.

I learned that if you contact the Governor's office and complain about the Connecticut State Police your name is turned over to the Commissioner of the Connecticut State Police so that the citizen can be investigated, then arrested, and then shut up in prison.

If you propose laws police don't like and threaten to sue the police, the Commissioner of the police is notified.

3 strikes, I was out.

I knew the whole Rockville Connecticut trial was fixed by Judge Jonathan Kaplan and Arthur L. Spada. Spada was a former Rockville judge.

Spada was the Commissioner of the Connecticut State Police.

I knew there was a connection between Spada and Kaplan, so I wrote a letter to the US Dept. of Justice the day before I was to be sentenced and emailed the text to Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada.

I knew that if Judge Jonathan Kaplan screamed at me like I had burned down the White House and raped babies, that Spada illegally colluded with Kaplan to ensure my trial was rigged so I went to prison.

The smoking gun is my trial transcripts.

What I wrote the US Dept. of Justice is that I wanted the US Dept. of Justice webpage on Community Policing removed from the Connecticut State Police official website because officers refused or were unable to follow Community Policing Policies.

Spada demoted the highest ranking police woman out of his office because she is a woman, and tried to have an officer fired that refused to salute him. Spada has the Napoleon Complex and I knew if I emailed him, he would show his hand.

Kaplan and Spada and others involved in the conspiracy to obstruct justice and for other crimes, should be arrested.

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats