Sunday, June 17, 2007

Police beating confessions out of suspects?

Should what is, too often, standard policy in Connecticut, be changed?

Do Connecticut State Police and other officers want to be able to beat suspects at will without a pesky video camera recording police brutality and misconduct?

For the video camera in interrogation rooms debate, on Connecticut Official site, reposted [click here]

Do police in Connecticut want to continue to get away with this? [click here]

I received the link to the official website regarding interrogations being videotaped by email. Average citizens, officials, victims, elected officials, members of the judiciary, please email me if you have information that you want me to post at: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

I can keep you anonymous if you'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats