Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Calling into the Governor's Office

I wrote a letter to the Governor of Connecticut. Anyone that reads what I blog for any amount of time knows that I really blasted Governor John G. Rowland and have been both very critical and somewhat nice in reporting on Governor M. Jodi Rell.

I was holding out hope that Rell would address victims of the Rowland corruption and retaliation squads. But, I don't anymore.

I talked with a Jeff Lempke of Rell's office last Wednesday, and he seemed quite rude and abrupt. From our conversation I got that Rell isn't interested in having any police or judicial misconduct investigated, she is not interested in helping victims, and she is not interested in passing on information to the proper investigating agencies.

What does that say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats