Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Band - I Shall Be Released (Last Waltz Part 22)



The Band perform "I Shall Be Released" with Bob Dylan, Ringo Starr, Ron Wood, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Joni Mitchell, Dr. John, Neil Diamond, Joni Mitchell, Paul Butterfield, Van Morrison and Ronnie Hawkins during the Last Waltz.

“… the job is to shed light, not to master …”

Grateful Dead - Terrapin Station


Jake Shimabukuro plays "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" on the Ukulele


Warren Haynes on Slide Guitar


Gov't Mule Banks Of the Deep End Live

1 Comments:

Anonymous leonardo alannis said...

Thanks for "i shall be released", awesome song. I got a little emo watching all those stars playin' with dylan.

Keep it up

Monday, October 22, 2007 2:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats