Monday, October 15, 2007

To: governor.rell@po.state.ct.us

From: stevengerickson@yahoo.com
Subject: Homeland and Police abuse of Children in CT Schools?


Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell

Text of Email:
Are children being abused by police and Homeland Security in Connecticut schools? Are concerned parents that call the school or ask for appointments to ask school officials threatened with arrest if they call the school inquiring about homeland security or police abuse of students? Are parents threatened with arrest, told they aren't allowed on school grounds to schedule appointments with school staff if they have issues with police and homeland security policies? Is this ok with you and your staff, Governor M. Jodi Rell?

Please check out the videos posted [here].

I was terrorized out of my home and the State of Connecticut by the Connecticut State Police for having contacted elected officials and proposing legislation to bring ethics and public service to the Connecticut Courts and Civilian Oversight of Police and I was a target to be silenced, falsely arrested, and held as a political prisoner in Connecticut prisons to prevent me from redressing grievances to elected officials.

Governor Rell, is it ok for police to run citizens out of Connecticut that exercise Free Speech and want honest government, police, and courts in Connecticut?

I was run out of my Connecticut home, made to lose my home, pets, family, and small business built over 20 years by Connecticut State Police officers and Connecticut's corruptikourts, is that ok with you and your administration?

I talked with a male staffer of yours, initials, J.L., and he told me that you and your office aren't interested in following up on reports to your office of corruption and in helping victims of Connecticut's Official Corruption. Is that accurate?

Please get back to me,
Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson

P.S. please address the issues [posted here]


Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell shaking hands with Steven G. Erickson 12:15 PM EST July 1, 2005 Posted by Picasa

I brought up Chris Kennedy.

* * * *

The campaign manager for the Green Party Candidate against Governor Rell, Kenneth Krayeske was placed on the Connecticut State Police secret "Enemies List" and was arrested. [more]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats