Thursday, November 22, 2007

Going to elected officials about public corruption

Either Everyone's rights are protected, or Nobody's are

I did. I was falsely arrested, a corrupt judge sentenced me to prison on the excuse that I overreacted to being mugged on my property. The mugger, a felon, was given immunity for his crimes so that I could get prison for resisting him, losing everything.

It was about retaliation, not justice. Rights aren't protected. The US Constitution does not apply. It may never have.

I was put into prison October 2002. I haven't had a normal holiday, birthday, or any day since. Believing the crap about freedom and "justice" in America taught to little kids and adults all the way up in American schools can cost you absolutely everything.

Former prisoners lose their credibility, ability to earn, lose their family infrastructure, retirement, credit, health insurance, ability to get most apartments, never mind ever own a home again, and their children, parents, siblings may have little to do with someone put in prison, wrongly or rightly.

A former inmate is perceived to not be able to be trusted around children, can be considered a thief whether guilty of theft or not, and can be perceived to be a sexual deviant or child molester just for having been in prison. More and more fathers in America are put in prison for just being unable, not unwilling, to pay child support and alimony, to be forever estranged from their children.

More and more, America is about lies and making a select group, the connected, organized crime, the corporate and Blue Blood Elite, all rich at everyone else's expense.
-Steven G. Erickson

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats