Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Cheshire Connecticut Home Invasion


Dr. William Petit prepares to address the crowd at a memorial service at Cheshire High School. (JOHN WOIKE / September 19, 2007) [click for Harford Courant links]

The Petit's home was entered by criminals. 3 family members suffered and died.

An absolute tragedy.

Some may think it selfish that I think of my case and of myself as I speak about the above story. Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell seems to want to scrap the system previously in place over this one case making incarceration, parole, and probation even more strict and abusive. Maybe the extent of the abuse these criminals suffered led to their "snapping". I am not saying criminals shouldn't be punished, but they should be tormented, psychologically tortured, and treated worse than animals, either.

Do you have to be rich, connected, and powerful to get any official respect in Connecticut?

I used to own rental properties in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, [video of properties] spending 100's of thousands of dollars fixing them up from a boarded up condition, years of my life.

A felon, a violent criminal alcoholic, drug abusing, house breaker, threatened my life and terrorized me for weeks, leaving messages of impending violence, telling me and my tenants that he intended on killing me. Brian Caldwell would bang on my door after midnight waking up neighbors and tenants, screaming that he'd cut off my penis if he caught me out in my own yard!

The Connecticut State Police and Stafford Town Police made it clear that they only served who they felt like protecting and serving and if I called in to complain about anything I got rude, threatening, arrogant, responses, or just plain excuses. Women that have been raped were treated rudely by Troopers, threatened with arrest for "making it up" when they were too lazy to investigate crimes.

Caldwell caught me in my dark driveway after weeks of being terrorized and having my life threatened. He beat me after beating all over my back and the back of my head. I had returned dog tired, after a double shift of work to my dark driveway. I thought he was grabbing a knife to cut off my penis, so I pepper sprayed him.

Police arrived to arrest only me, refused to listen to the threats Caldwell made on voicemail and answering machines of mine and others, and refused to take statements and complaints from my tenants, myself, and witnesses to the incident, and then perjured themselves at a rigged trial saying I never tried to lodge a complaint against Caldwell!

Connecticut State Troopers Langlois and Amaral paraded me around and around my house in front of my tenants and neighbors in handcuffs. They propped me against a State Police Cruiser highly visible to passer byers to RT 190 and my neighbors facing out on the cruiser with the bright light of another cruiser lighting me up, displayed for all to see.

I had been previously told by Connecticut State Police that I was kicked out of Connecticut and if I didn't leave I would be arrested, I was. Connecticut State Police then bragged that "Big Mouth is going to prison" before my trial.

I was told to plead guilty by the prosecutor, no deals, and I would get a year in a half in prison, or go to trial. I had no choice but to go to trial. The prosecutor told me that I could not be "unarrested" when it was found out that I was the victim of a strong armed robbery on my own property. The prosecutor wanted to shield police from being sued and punished for misconduct.

Connecticut State Police Officer Mulcahey again told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut, and that if I didn't leave Connecticut that I would be arrested again. I feared spending the rest of my life in prison for police retaliating against me for what I wrote in newspapers and for laws that I proposed to elected officials.

Stafford Officer Frank Prochaska and Stafford Connecticut Resident Trooper Mulcahey, allegedly offered Peter Coukos help in obtaining a pistol permit if he terrorized me and my daughter out of Connecticut.

Coukos left a message on my answering machine ranting and raving. I don't know if he was under the influence of alcohol, crack cocaine, and/or other drugs. Within his rant he had a message for my 14 year old daughter, "If she doesn't call me Mr. Coukos and say hello to me, she's dead!" He said exactly that, or something very similar. I went to Resident State Trooper Mulcahey in Stafford and he told me that I would be arrested if I pursued the matter.

Coukos left messages on my voicemail threatening me and my daughter's life. He caught me out in outside my home and started slapping me in the back of the head, punching me in the back, telling me he wanted my daughter, then 14, to give him a blow job, saying, "Turn around you piece of shit." Coukos had a deal with police that if I defended myself, only I, again, would be arrested.

Does this sound like "America" in an American State to you?

[more information]

check out:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

My email:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *
* * * *

Peter Coukos told me he would make a false police complaint involving me having a gun, and threatening him, if I didn't pay him $30,000 cash.

At an earlier time, he told me he'd do the same thing if I didn't arrange an overseas trip where he could have sex with children as young as 6. I told him that he wouldn't be able to do without his illegal prescription drugs and marijuana, and an airline flight was out of the question.

After Coukos demonstrated he had substance abuse, sex addiction to prostitutes, and mental instability problems, I chose to have as little to do with him as possible.

Coukos could leave as many as 40 or so voicemails threatening my life, that of my daughter, and going off on his rants. This is what I, his tenants, and sometimes the general public have to deal with when they are forced to deal with Peter Coukos:



Stafford Springs Constable Frank Prochaska and Resident Connecticut State Trooper Mulcahey allegedly offered Peter Coukos help in getting a gun permit to sexually harass my then 14 year old daughter, and to terrorize me out of Connecticut, and to silence me about Police and judicial misconduct in the State of Connecticut. Peter J. Coukos told me that he went to NA (Narcotics Anonymous) for his being an alcoholic and addicted to crack cocaine.

I'm not sure of Peter Coukos' middle initial.

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2006/12/attn-connecticut-state-police.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/09/enemy-of-state-is-you.html


* * * *

Update to post, September 29, 2010:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/09/ranting-9-29-2010.html

-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pedophile lover said...

I wonder what Peter Coukos thinks of having his name run through the mud like this. Maybe you should call him 860-684-5960

Thursday, December 27, 2007 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

46 Park Vale Avenue
Boston, MA 02134
Find on map >>
Owner: PETER J COUKOS
Occupancy type: residential condo
Type of property usage: Residential Condominium unit
Total assessed building value: $285,600
Total assessed value for property: $285,600
Millage rate: 63
Parcel's total lotsize: 1,144 square feet
Year property was built: 1920
Year property was last remodeled: 1985
Gross floor area of property: 1,144 square feet
Living area of property: 1,144 square feet
Number of levels in a structure: 1
Base floor of condo unit: 3
Number of parking spaces belonging to unit: 0
Unit is located in the corner of building: no
Orientation of condo unit within the building: Through
Total number of rooms in condo unit: 6
Total number of bedrooms in condo unit: 3
Total number of full bathrooms in condo unit: 1
Total number of half bathrooms in condo unit: 0
Type of kitchen in condo unit: Full Eat-in
Type of heating in condo unit: Hot Water
Unit has self controlled air conditioning: no
Number of fireplaces in the unit if any: 0
Assessment for fiscal year: 2008/2009

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/boston-properties/P/Park-Vale-Avenue-11.html#ixzz0sksRRvAA

Sunday, July 04, 2010 6:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats