Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Connecticut DCF Christmas



Official Connecticut thinks it is ok to have you visit your kids, supervised, in a courthouse basement, as prisoners in shackles and chains are paraded by. Department of Children and Family workers have to take away children, at will, so Official Connecticut gets more and more Federal Tax Dollars. Appointed lawyers get $500 per child officially kidnapped and the ones that aren't appointed are interested in all of your assets and cash.

Pay over a million dollars to get divorced and then have to pay to have supervised visits with your own kids!:


David Silka (sp.?) testifies in front of the Connecticut Judicial Branch Public Service and Trust Committee at the Hartford Connecticut Supreme Court 12-3-2007

Chris Kennedy talks about stalker judge, Jonathan Kaplan, retaliation, and having to have supervised visits, a scam:


* * * *
* * * *

I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and fairness in the courts legislation to Connecticut elected officials. As a landlord I told State Senator Tony Guglielmo of Stafford Springs, Connecticut, that I intended on suing the Connecticut State Police for misconduct and for violating my civil rights.

Police retaliated before I was able to pursue legislation and prevented me from suing them by railroading me to prison. I got out of prison, met with Donald L. Christmas and others interested in suing police, Connecticut, and in improving the quality of life for all.

I met with Donny shortly after I was released from prison. After meeting with Donny, he was attacked by a 14 year old prostitute girlfriend of a police officer. Only Donny faced prison, not the prostitute.

I was attacked on my property by a police informant, and only I faced prison. See a pattern? Donny talks about that:



http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats