Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 25th


For exercising FREE SPEECH, many would like to picture me as a Jackass behind a prison Fence. I was forced into exile in Vermont to avoid more time as a Connecticut political prisoner. I am not going to be silent and am fighting back, legally.

For me, Dec. 25 is like any other day. Thanksgiving was no big wup either.

I didn't want to pay $2000/month for 3 prostitutes that I had no interest in sleeping with. They could live in my apartments and the Connecticut State Police and the corrupt courts thought that I should have to pay their lodging and living expenses. I was told by a prosecutor if I filed anything on a particular prostitute that came to see him in a revealing dress and wearing high heals, that I would be arrested and prosecuted. [more]

After being arrested and facing prison for resisting being mugged in my own dark driveway, Connecticut State Trooper Mulcahey and Police Officer Prochaska, offered a pedophile, mentally questionable, drug abusing alcoholic help in getting a pistol permit, to terrorize me and my then 14 year old daughter out of Connecticut. The pedophile also tried to extort $30,000 out of me, for him not to make a false report to get me arrested again, saying police wanted to see me in prison for the rest of my life. [more]

Donald L. Christmas of Enfield, CT, also had 3 unwanted prostitutes on his rental properties. He, too, was arrested and facing prison for being attacked by a police informant on his property. The 14 year old prostitute girlfriend of a police officer faced no consequences. The Christmas story can be found in videos and text in the above link.

Donny was recently evaluated by DCF at the Rockville Court to see whether he could have his kids on Christmas. The kids were brought to the court basement, given no toys, and prisoners were being paraded back and forth, up and down, in shackles and chains. Putting his kids up for adoption is further retaliation for his being vocal about the corruption in the police and courts.

Official Connecticut would rather see your tax dollars used to house the Christmas children in a homeless shelter than to be home with Donny and other family. [video]

[click here] for the Connecticut State Police secret "Enemies List". If a citizen contacts the governor's office or legislators about fixing the corruption in the courts and with Connecticut police, taxpayers fund the surveillance leading to a false arrest, malicious prosecution, fixed trial, and the citizen being held as a political prisoner in a Connecticut jail. I was placed on this list by former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada.

-Steven G. Erickson

* * * *
* * * *
2 Connecticut Judicial Branch employees blow the lid off of what is so wrong with the Connecticut court system. It is corrupt up, down, and side to side.

video shot by Steven G. Erickson

* * * *
* * * *

Faces of Victims

of Connecticut Police misconduct:




[click here] for post with more information. Note: Any links that refer to www.freespeech.com no longer refer to the posts intended. My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Will police officers in Connecticut pay informants to kill citizens that lodge police misconduct complaints in Connecticut? [click here for more]

[click here] for the "100 Club" where Connecticut State Police Officers falsely arrest citizens for DUI, for fun, and to belong to a club of 100 arrests or more for DUI.

[click here] for Bid Rigging 101

I wrote a letter to former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland meant to arrive for the first day of his federal prison sentence for corrupt. I tell him to go F himself. Text of letter, [click here]

The Connecticut properties that official and police misconduct terrorized me out of:


[click here] for all of my youtube.com videos

[click here] for:

Prison for evicting Prostitutes?

Well, it seems to be the case in Connecticut.



Chris Kennedy estranged from his kids for four years in retaliation for lodging complaints against Rockville court judge Jonathan Kaplan:


Connecticut DCF kicking in doors acting like thugs:


A son of a Connecticut police officer, Stephen Murzin, is candid about police, Homeland Security, and other misconduct:


share this post with a friend by clicking on white envelope below

[click here] for a post about my former life and my initial downfall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats