Sunday, January 13, 2008

Politicians "Raw"

Barack Hussein Obama is being interviewed on Comedy Central's Daily Show by Jon Stewart and Barack just lets out an honest comment on the nature of politicians. I could not have said it better myself.



I have never voted for a Democrat, and don't know who I'd endorse in the upcoming US Presidential election. I don't know enough about Obama to yet have an opinion of him.

* * * *

Is there a modern J. Edgar Hoover FBI list [post] to watch politicians of color?

Excerpt:
FBI planned mass arrests in 1950
Former FBI director J Edgar Hoover
The FBI boss wanted suspects held in military and federal prisons
Former FBI director J Edgar Hoover had a plan to arrest 12,000 Americans he deemed a possible threat to national security, declassified papers reveal. (BBC)

The FBI chief sent his proposal to US President Harry Truman just after the start of the Korean War in 1950, The New York Times newspaper reports.

He asked the president to declare the mass arrest necessary to counter "treason, espionage and sabotage".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats