Monday, February 04, 2008

Barack Obama @ Hartford Civic Center Feb. 4 in Connecticut



Video shot and rendered by Steven G. Erickson.
stevengerickson@yahoo.com


[click here] for more of my videos

I regret not going to where McCain was to shoot video of him. In talking with blogger Connecticut Bob at the Obama rally in Hartford, he told me that the last McCain appearance in Connecticut was relaxed and low key and I could have possibly talked with McCain personally, as McCain is allegedly more accessible to press and bloggers.

[click here] for "McCain rally highlights" from the Connecticut Bob blog.

* * * *

Should Hillary Clinton be elected US President if she would see to it that this woman was put in prison for 6 months for reporting judicial corruption to the Clinton Senate office in New York?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats