Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bush/Cheney Indict Vote Bratt, VT 03-04-08

While I was at the Brattleboro High School, almost all that I asked voted to indict Bush and Cheney. 2 refused to answer how they voted ...



[unedited raw footage]

Text with youtube video:
US President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney Indictment Vote Brattleboro, Vermont March 4, 2008

More information:
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/03/bushcheney-...

The Brattleboro Vermont Police Department granted me the temporary press pass to cover the event. I found them to be courteous, professional, and helpful.

Keywords: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, election, coverage, channel 40 ABC, Springfield, MA, Massachusetts, Fox, 44, Burlington, Documentary, camera, video, Kip Konwiser, kern,

except from:

The idea for the documentary, with a working title of "Mad As Hell," evolved from a book being written by Vincent Bugliosi, a former deputy district attorney from Los Angeles and the man who prosecuted Charles Manson.
http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2008/03/indictment-vote-puts-t...
Bugliosi is the author of "Helter Skelter," "Reclaiming History" and "Outrage."

P.S. I was hoping to run into Bugliosi if he was in Vermont and the documentary producers

I'll go anywhere with my camera, if I'm paid, my email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats