Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CT Rep Michael P. Lawlor, Propagandist?




If you have ever thought politicians need to be wearing a diaper, for what their full of, [click here], and scroll to bottom.


Click document for larger view. This is why I have a problem with Lawlor. I respond to this letter [scroll down in this post]

Michael P. Lawlor [website] is a Connecticut Judiciary Committee legislator and he is supposed to represent the people not lawyers, rogue police, and kangaroo court operators.

Short Clip: The Waffle Shuffle Politician Expression

I loaded this video of Lawlor Jan. 17, 2007. More of my videos [found here]. Steven G. Erickson questions Phil Donahue about George W. Bush [video]

I went to Connecticut elected officials to reform the Courts and make State Police accountable and respectful to those that pay the freight. Colonel Barry from the Connecticut State Police contacted me back and told me what I was allowed to propose to legislators regarding police. What!!!???

Contacting politicians and writing letters to the editor brought me immediate attention from the Connecticut State Police. I would often have two Connecticut State Police cruisers waiting near my driveway when I left my Connecticut home that I owned to drive to work.

Connecticut State Police Officers told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut, and that if I didn't leave ASAP from wherever I came from, I would be arrested. I also heard them say that "Big Mouth" was headed for prison even before they falsely arrested me.

[click here] for video of my former properties and my thoughts

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com
To share this post, click on white envelope below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawlor is a lying crook. He makes a good politician!

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats