Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stephen Colbert humor

[click here] for youtube title "Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner (2006) p1"

* * * *
* * * *

Do I make an attempt at humor and involve a serious issue? I wrote Bush yesterday [text]

I send the letter from my link above, video:



* * * *

Steven G. Erickson questions Phil Donahue:


I was filming at the Minneapolis, Minnesota Convention Center, the June 6 - 8 Free Press Event. I was dressed in black and am the cameraman shooting from Phil's left.

[post] about Phil's documentary "Body of War"

* * * *

[click here] for:

5% of the World Population; 25% of the World's Prisoners



* * * *

When is enough, enough? Connecticut State Police misconduct is legendary. [post]

* * * *

The former Mayor of Norwalk, Connecticut, talks about police vandalizing his house, breaking beer bottles on his porch, and slapping police union stickers on his house. Bill Collins continues and talks about police abducting citizens while wearing ski masks to beat them at waterfront abandoned warehouses. Police have only gotten more brazen since. The courts are rubber stamps on abuse and retaliation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats