Monday, September 08, 2008

Admit you're a liar

"Admit you're a liar", is the subject of an email I sent to Michael Lawlor. It is the subject of [this post]. Should lawyers who are paid with tax dollars be able to lie, commit perjury, commit fraud, manufacture evidence, forge documents, act as racketeers, obstruct justice, and act in retaliation schemes? Should these lawyers not get fired, not get arrested, not get punished, and continue to abuse taxpayers at our expense?


The above photo of Connecticut Representative Michael Lawlor was stolen from [this] New Haven Advocate piece

Email sent to: MLawlor99@juno.com
From: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Subject: admit you're a liar

Mr. Lawlor,
There is a post [here] where the subject is "Admit you're a liar" about the scandal of a DCF attorney on an ethics panel being able to forge documents to get another fired alleged that he had a lapse in ethics. Should this illegal behavior be tolerated, and shouldn't lawyers be held to a standard, not no standards at all?

A police informant, Barbara Sattel, told me I could get some sort of civic award and my name in the paper if I had sexual relations with her. If I refused, she told me that I would lose my daughter, lose my rental properties in Stafford Springs, CT, that I fixed up from a boarded up condition, and end up in prison. I had no record, and I refused her advances and DID END UP RAILROADED TO PRISON. Shouldn't that raise red flags with you, Mr. Lawlor? Shouldn't I be critical of police and the judiciary in Connecticut if I continue to suffer from the gross police, judicial, attorney, official, prosecutorial, and legislative misconduct?

Two Connecticut State Troopers, Amaral and Langlois, committed perjury at the rigged trial, Judge Jonathan Kaplan presiding, where Attorney Michael H. Agranoff conspired with Kaplan to see to it that I got put in prison for resisting being mugged on my own property. Felon Brian Caldwell was not even arrested for threatening my life, stalking, attacking me, and admitting under oath that he threatened my life while demanding money from me.

If none of the above has been investigated, because no officials will investigate, shouldn't the Connecticut Judiciary Committee hold a hearing on this matter and on the lack of ethics in Connecticut's courts, that there is no vetting out of bad lawyers, and there is no remedy in the courts and official crimes often aren't investigated? Should we live in a STATE of FEAR? Should others likewise abused continue to suffer? Should lawyers profit from the misery of others, the official kidnapping of children, wrecking families, and converting taxpayers into out of work wrecks?

Shouldn't citizens be able to redress grievances to you, elected officials, if they can't get remedy anywhere else? Aren't you the body that is SUPPOSED to hear CLAIMS AGAINST THE STATE?

-Steven G. Erickson
[address snipped]

P.S. I am posting the text of this email to you [here]

* * * *

I contacted Congressman Chris Shays, and if you scroll down in [this post], it looks like Rep. Lawlor wishes to give false information out about me to avoid the possible scrutiny by Congress.

* * * *

Should former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland continue to be paid at taxpayer expense after lying, betraying the public trust, and being a poster child for public corruption? Does crime pay for officials? I ask Rowland [here]

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

* * * *

Contacting the Connecticut State Police Resident Trooper, Sgt. Duncan

Resident State Trooper Office (860) 684-3777 sgtduncan@staffordct.org

subject: Connecticut State Police Misconduct

Text of email sent to Ducan:
To whom it may concern:

If there were untrue things I was saying about officers Desso, Prochaska, Trooper Amaral, Trooper Langlois, former Resident State Trooper Mulcahey, Sgt. Izzarelli, Captain Fox, Colonel Thomas "The Duck" Davoren, Sgt. Sticca (for lying saying "I confessed"), Colonel Barry, and former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada I could be criminally charged for making a false statement to police, I lodged police misconduct complaints regarding what I am posting on the internet [here].

So, if you believe anything I have posted in any of the 10,000 or so posts on the internet, please contact me if you think I should be under arrest for anything.

By the way, do you still allegedly reward alcoholic, crack cocaine smoking, prostitute cavorting, prescription abusing, and admittedly bi-polar individuals such as Peter Coukos with help in obtaining pistol permits when they terrorize citizens for police, assault citizens for police, and leave messages on voice mails [like this]?

Are citizens still being told they are "kicked out of Connecticut" if they lodge police misconduct complaints, propose laws to elected officials police don't like, and/or write stuff printed in letters to the editor that police officers don't like?

Please make the above individuals aware of what I am saying about them and feel free to contact me for my address if anyone wishes to sue me.

Thank you,

-Steven G. Erickson

My complaint to the Washington, DC, FBI [click here]

What happens when you google "Connecticut State Police Misconduct" not in quotes?

Why would police and the government WANT to make sure cocaine and heroin continues to be delivered to US downtown areas going after honest, taxpaying citizens in the way? [answer]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats