Friday, October 03, 2008

Enfield area election battle Kissel vs. Colli

Connecticut State Senator John A. Kissel is being challenged by George Colli IV. I talk about what I think of Kissel who is on the Judiciary Committee [here]. I think Kissel doesn't care if citizens go to prison for being bitten by drug dealers. I was bitten by a drug dealer and I faced prison, the drug dealer didn't even get arrested for having bitten me. [more] Kissel is ok with citizens being attacked on their own property, and the citizen goes to prison, not the attempted mugger. Kissel is ok with State Police targetting citizens placing them on there secret police Enemies List and railroading them to prison for proposing legislation police don't like. It is time to sack Kissel. My story [video] Kissel is for bad judges, dump Kissel this November.

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgie B said...

Interesting.

For the first time in my blog life, I'm at a loss for words.

I am very surprised that you visited my blog.

As I say to everyone who visits, I am glad you came by to look.

I'm just stunned that you did.

Friday, October 03, 2008 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

George B. in the comment above is answering a comment I placed in his blog [here].

George B. was talking about spammers not about the contents of this post. I do kind of blow up into my rants all over the internet. Anything to do with the Connecticut State Police, misconduct, brutality, public corruption, or lousy, lying, dishonest lawyers like Attorney Michael H. Agranoff will really get me typing away. Connecticut Attorney General Blumenthal claiming he wants the public to report things [like this] to him and he won't even answer a US Congressman when he asked Blumenthal just to look at my trial transcripts, makes my blood boil.

Here I go, type, type, type ... bang, bang, bang, type, type, type ...

It something were done about [this], you'd not see blogging anywhere, commenting anywhere, and I probably would have never been vocal about anything had what transpired in [this video] not happened.

Friday, October 03, 2008 6:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats