Sunday, October 26, 2008

Exiled Father: Joey Watley (CT)



Joey Watley, just emailed me. My email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

That is the reason for this post.

Text of his email to me:
Hi Steve,

Call me at (860)[snipped]. dcf discriminates against Karin who at age 16 underwent a brain tumor removal. dcf TPR'd both of us! dcf will NOT ACCOMODATE the brain-injured. I'm on www.fox61.com video clip Monday regarding the dcf's investigation.

Joey Watley

* * * *

Joey, maybe the first domino to fall, striking others for a wave of justice to flow across America might just start with [electing this candidate].

Please inform other non-custodial parents fighting for their rights in an abusive, out of touch, judicial system. There should not be harm done to children and families at taxpayer expense.

To share this post, click on white envelope below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats